Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Why I am a slut

Posted 04-23-2012 at 02:47 AM by MsX
Updated 04-24-2012 at 06:01 AM by MsX

Day 1
So because of a punishment given to me in my thread Schoolgirl-style punishments for being too lazy to study (21F) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104044), I have to create a blog where I post essays about why I am a slut. These essays were done as punishments given by various people. I will be posting these and reports of punishments I have done. If you want me to type an essay for you or do a punishment/dare, let me know!

Here is the first essay I wrote (200 words).

===

Why I am a slut

I am a slut because it feels so good! I love showing off my body to people and I love being looked up and down even by complete strangers. I like to feel like I am only there for someone else’s pleasure. I love to be used, forced onto my knees, made to pleasure my lovers in any way they want. I love to feel like I am only worthy of approval if I follow my orders fully. I think this is why I like to be submissive and to behave as a slave to my master. I love the feeling of pleasing someone and being punished severely if I fail, so that I may learn from my mistakes. I love being naked, stripping, dancing seductively, anything that shows off my body. I love letting a stranger into my bed so that he or she can use me as a sex toy. I have kissed and hooked up with so many people, I feel this makes me a slut as well. I want to be treated like a slut, who only wants to please sexually, and be constantly available for anyone who wishes to use this horny slut.

=======

More essays to come!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2143 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments