Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl

It is a student, a high school senior, who is owned at all times. It is forbidden from wearing any undergarment or bra at any time no matter what, and it is forbidden any clothes at all whenever alone in master's room. It's bowels are frequently punished by enemas and each day it edges again and again but it is never allowed to reach orgasm.

Long ago at the beginning of it's ownership it asked master to lower it to a state of perpetual suffering, the put it in it's place, and each day it gets closer to this ultimate goal. A low point is under "A New Computer, Losing Track of the Days" which was the most terrible experience in it's meaningless life.

Each day it needs two dares to carry out. It's limits are very few, and mostly do not hinder the actual task, only how it will be shared. It will not go on camera, post images, or otherwise do anything to reveal it's vanilla identity or out it to it's vanilla friends and family. Other than that it will do almost anything.
Rate this Entry

Report Day 112

Posted 03-14-2013 at 05:56 PM by awkwardgirl6

It apologizes both to Master and to readers. These are supposed to be daily posts, but it is busy, and Master has been more understanding about it's hectic schedule than many would believe he should. Not it mind you, it loves master and wants only to serve. It is glad he is so kind, because he has every right not to be.

It brought another bottle of fake cum to school today. The taste and texture are nauseating to the point of causing it to gag every time it drinks it, but the thought of it maybe one day being master's cum in it's unworthy mouth is enough to fill it with glee (among other things).

It's computer is being odd, saying the site is offline every time it tries to go to getDare on a different tab, so it can't reference master's messages or thread posts, and may make mistakes. In fact, upon more thought, it will be lucky if this even posts.

The track season began a little while ago, it does distance running, the 1600 and 3200, roughly a mile and two miles, or four laps and eight laps. It always hated the actual running uniforms because for it they were too skimpy. Thanks to Master now it's used to revealing clothes.

The uniform is a typical track and field uniform, loose fitting short shorts that barely cover the top of the thighs and a v necked sleeveless top.
Because it likes to be a slut for Master, it takes the track season as an opportunity to tone up it's manner of dress under the guise of functionality.

It went out and bought, and starting today has been wearing, a number of new warm-ups to befit it's new style. Today for example, it wore a pair of running shorts with no spandex or anything underneath, so that when it sat down it could feel it's the bottom of it's butt against the cold school chair. It tried to ignore any looks that got it. On top it wore a tight fitting tank top and sports bra, tying it's hair back with a headband. If it wasn't so embarrassed to be walking around that way, the outfit would actually be kind of cute, all matching light blue, but it's face still burned whenever one of it's friends (yes it has friends, it tends not to mention them) would say something like "That's a cute outfit, but you know you can wait to change after school?" with the obvious implied meaning that it's not appropriate for school.

Master in his last message also ordered it to begin collected urine for it will be drinking it by next week. This idea revolts it completely, and it almost seems as though master is rather disgusted as well, but if this is a test of obedience then it will pass it. In addition Master has said that it cannot look forward to another orgasm for at least a year, and that cumming without permission before then would warrent a punishment that would make the hellish ice cubes seem pleasant. It must admit, the prospect of a punishment worse than that fills it with morbid curiosity, but while perhaps the prospect of punishment does the opposite of deterring it, it assures any who read this that it would never willfully disobey Master.

Master also gave it a task to go to a line writing website and type out hundreds of repetitions on a specific account in a three hour period. It has to go to a band practice and thus must wrap up this post. It really hopes it can get this done in time, and if not it hopes master will give it the worst punishment he can possibly give for fragrantly disobeying him.

Another note, is that it hasn't done any tasks of note save for a few that are simply additions to it's daily routine rather than actual tasks (one person prescribed an exercise regimen, but with a ginger plug up its ass, and it's been doing that) and thus it hopes master gives it a taste of truly terrible punishment.

Mind you, it did not do this out of flagrant disobedience, rather because many tasks given, while being great ideas, require preparation time it simply doesn't have, among a few other factors. Nevertheless, it doesn't ask for leniency on this matter in the slightest! It's next post will likely describe what punishment master prescribes for it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4515 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1/ It has to pee standing up for a whole week. During the same time it is not allowed to touch its pussy, so it will neither be able to take aim nor to clean its pussy after peeing. Its legs will be wet and its skirt will be soiled and the bathroom will be flooded, as it will not be able to hit the toilet bowl every time. Of course it will have to clean up the mess on its knees. Maybe using some paper tissues?

2/ It has to drink a lot of water (or urine?) or even beer all the time. It is not allowed to pee until it can't hold it any more. Then, when it needs to pee really urgently, immediately before it is about to burts, it will start to masturbate. It is only allowed to pee after it has edged 5 times.

3/ It has to pee itself, walking, outside. I have peed wearing clothes once. I tried it one night when I was drunk. I walked home after a night in the clubs and I needed to pee urgently. So I just started to pee a little bit, stopped it, walked some more, peed again, stopped it and so on. It did hurt! The dark, wet spot in my crotch grew bigger and bigger every time and I grew hornier every time as well. When I reached the garden around our house, I just let go. Hot pee was running down my legs, into my shoes and it cumulated on the floor between my legs. My skirt was soaking wet in no time. I was terribly aroused, so I slid my hand under my skirt and edged...
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, when I got to the part of no cumming for a year it peaked my interests a lot. On top of the urine part it seems your master has some similar likes that I do.

Since you're not allowed to cum for a year, I'm curious to know when the last time you did cum was and look forward to reading how horny you're feeling throughout these blogs.

Keep up the good work . And as always, be sure to stay horny .