Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear...
Posted in Pig Files
Old

Piss Swirly

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:37 PM by filthypig
Tags pig, swirly, toilet

I left getdare for over a week… So today I gave myself an extreme punishment to remind me of my pig place.
I stripped down to a pair of white underwear, inserted my medium plug, and began humping against my toilet. I was on my knees grinding against the seat. After getting myself aroused I leaned back and licked the seat. It didn’t take me long to give it long wet licks and sloppy french kisses. I lifted the seat to grind against the rim and suck on the back of the toilet seat. It was salty like...
Posted in Uncategorized