Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Scattered Thoughts in the afternoon

Posted Today at 07:09 AM by imakward
Updated Today at 07:12 AM by imakward

I'm writing this partially because of the september writing contest and partially for me

i will try to not jump back and forth which i usually do trying to write things like this ,but will see what will happen,here goes nothing..

Hello i'm AK or Imakward ,yes my name is spelled wrong because i did believe that how is spelled for 23 years,yeah its quite funny,i picked this name for couple of reasons but for that i need to take you back 1 year ago.

It was ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

100 thread blog thingy

Posted Yesterday at 01:12 PM by Scintillate (Eternal Bosom of Hot Love)
Updated Yesterday at 01:15 PM by Scintillate

Dares received:

Knorke: wear your high heels for 100 minutes. - done
Knorke: masturbate for exactly 100 seconds - done
churroboy101: 100 seconds to make a the food combo you've not tried before - done
KittenLicks: 100 seconds cuddling a pillow - done
KittenLicks: watch 100 seconds of kitties on youtube - accepted, not yet done
EnigmaticBunni: 100 seconds to make a list of likes and dislikes - declined

5 accepted, 1 declined, 4 done. Points:...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*PM dare-related title goes here*

Posted Yesterday at 06:46 AM by Scintillate (Eternal Bosom of Hot Love)
Updated Today at 12:05 AM by Scintillate

Figured i'd finally start setting up a public draft of PM dares.

They're bound to get changed rather frequently though. I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

Now, for the rules: As i'm a busy adult with many important things to do, there's a lightly enforced limit on how much you can make me do.

- If you're added as a friend of mine on this site or any other, you can send me 5 PM dares per day....
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shame in BDSM

Posted Yesterday at 03:58 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

~ This blog contains TRIGGER WARNINGS so if you don't want to read about intense stuff delete this tab ~

Shame is a feeling that I struggle with a lot. I might be open here about my thoughts and all that but that's because I'm anonymous and it feels good to blog about these things without my real name appearing next to it. In real life things are a little different.

Generally I feel ashamed for a lot of things. I'm ashamed of the fact that I can't sleep with other
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

First munch. A whole adventure.

Posted 09-17-2018 at 10:17 AM by Pariahterror

As a part of the September dare of the month, I went to a munch. For the first time . Here is my report.

On the 15th it was time for puppy to go and do something new. There was one thing that has been in my mind and should do. And that was to go to a munch.

The munch was planned a few weeks ahead and really wanted to go, it was being held in my neighbourhood too. Then Butterfly put up the dare of the month and Mistress wanted me to go too. Every coming day I was getting...
Silly pup
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Been Awhile!

Posted 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2018 at 02:16 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has kept me busy along with my job and working on four projects. Life, can take a toll on anyone who puts there life first and then puts Getdare second. Each person must adjust to what is best for them. Experience members have gone through that phase. Inexperienced members must learn to adjust what best fits them. As a four year member, that excitement is not there like it was. You get that high at first but then it will wear off. That...
GetDare Creativiy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Official King Campaign Blog

Posted 09-16-2018 at 03:42 PM by Sain

Hello, my fellow getDarians,

I am officially announcing my candidacy for King of getDare. As your king, I will:

- Bring peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.
- Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.
- Execute Order 66. And since this is getDare, Order 69.
- Raise stormtrooper pay and benefits.
- As is tradition, the dark side will provide free cookies to anyone who joins us.

So join me, and together...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized