Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

Ramblings of a diaper boy

Posted 06-17-2018 at 10:33 AM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

I am still up with my grandparents, and will likely remain with them the entire month (and a bit of next month as well.) However, a routine has started to develop around the house so at least that is good.

My diaper supply is running low (right now I have 8 left) so I am going to need to go to the store sometime soon to purchase some more. The trick is, how do I get out of the house for a bit. I don't want to lie about where I am going, but my grandparents don't know that I enjoy being (and am) diapered. My grandmother also worries a bit and wants to know where I plan on going. She isn't controlling, just paranoid. Though given the stories that she has told me I don't really blame her.

My kik group has a solid 4 active members and a few occasional people join now and then. However, bots are everywhere and they are super annoying. Then there are the people who keep joining (with different kik names) and harassing everyone. I think we have banned him 4 different times and reported him twice. However, if there are any babies that would be interested in joining feel free to PM me. (caretakers are also welcome) and if you want to know our rules before hand they are,
1. Be Respectful
2.chose and announce role as baby or caregiver
3. Babies must always be diapered (at least while active)
4. caretakers can call for a diaper check whenever they want
5. if diaper check is called while you are active (and a baby) you must send a pic of your diaper (worn but face is not required)
6. babies must ask for a change (and get permission from a caregiver) or wait 30 minutes after asking before they can change their diaper.
7. No profanity
8. No nudity

We would love to have some more active members in our group and hope to see you there.

Questions are still welcome btw...
Posted in Diaper time
Views 1587 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments