Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

PM DARES! - For Girls only

Posted 09-25-2018 at 03:54 PM by Bloxo
Updated 06-03-2019 at 05:50 PM by Bloxo

Okay...so I've given this some thought and decided I'm going to have PM dares...this will be a bit of a work in progress to start, but thought it would be a little bit of fun...

Please note...if I don't know you, i.e. haven't chatted to you, I would want to get to know you before excepting random dares

I will advise if I can't do them that day.

If I am away and can't complete I will save it for when I can next do it.

So here goes some initials:

ADD - Always a classic, suggest a PM dare within my limits and I may add this to the list, more fun when others pick these for me!

STRIP - Suggested by T5P...as I've forced her to do this a few times hehe, when I am at home I have to be naked for 1 hour.

EXERCISE - Ever looking to improve my fitness, but often rather lazy about it, you can request an exercise for me to do (but please be realistic on duration!) I will also except an additional forfeit while doing the exercise.

TRUTH - Send me a link to a truth page and I will respond to it, if it's one I've already responded to I will get to give you one to do

SPANK - You may request I spank a part of my body (max 50 times ass, 20 times privates)

BATTLESHIPS - You may challenge me to a game of battleships, where you decide the rules and forfeits involved...to make it a PM dare I will reveal one ship to you at the start.

MESSY - You can tell me a messy item to add to my next messy forfeit and what I have to do with it. I will let you know if I can get it here (Poland doesn't have as much choice as the UK or US)

CONTEST - You can challenge me to anything, whether it be RPS, a dice roll or something you think of, loser has to do a punishment for the winner, decided before the game. Best of three preferred if something simple for suspense haha.

PIE - You can create a pie for me with up to 3 ingredients in addition to Whipped cream, then tell me what I'm doing with the pie!

ICE - Give me an ice cube and tell me where it has to go until it melts.

TOYS - You can give me a punishment with my Riding Crop or Paddle...maximum 40 hits...

DARE - You can give me a dare of your own creation...as long as it's within limits and not insanely complicated...please note I reserve the right to reject...

2-1 - You can give me two PM dares, but I get to give you one in return! (You must have PM dares of your own!)

DARE ME - You can request a dare from me, I will create something based on your likes/dislikes.

Okay...I think that will do for now!

A reminder...I only take dares from girls, and I only trust girls I've talked to, happy to meet new people
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1029 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments