Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

Twerk Master Flash: Teach Me Your Ways

Posted 08-02-2013 at 08:00 AM by bodacious

What's up with this new obsession with twerking? I remember my first high school dance and seeing that corner where all the black kids were. I wandered over there mistakingly and I saw the most wonderful, slightly ratchet dancing called "twerking."

However, I didn't learn what twerking was until my freshmen year in college. And I feel like I've gotten incredible good at it. And then I saw Miley Cryus twerking and I just KNEW that white America was about to culturally appropriate this in a rhythm-less talentedless fashion.

Ok. Now I'm just talking shit. Some of my best friends are white and a couple of my moves, they taught me. But if you've glanced at Youtube comments recently, you know that the trolls on the internet are not pleased with Miley.

The whole point of this blog was to market my talents lol. If you want some lessons, I got you. Send me a PM and we can work something out. Seriously.

Sincerely,
#TwerkMasterFlash
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7522 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As a white male I think Im even beyond your great skills, no one could make me twerk :-p
  2. Old Comment
    I like watching twerkers but im like ice! White guys cant twerk.
  3. Old Comment
    This is great! haha I am about 90% sure that I could not twerk if I tried but this blog made me laugh.

Anyway, I do hope that you share your twerking skills with people and teach them the "slightly ratchet" ways.
  4. Old Comment
    okay... going to look up wtf twerking is now...