Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
My Submission to Asslvr
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average.

See no kink, Hear no kink: Sensory Deprivation Experience

Posted 04-09-2018 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Recently we decided to cross the 3 hour sensory deprivation session off of my bucket list. It was the second top choice from the poll we created to have you help us pick.

We started around 2:30 in the afternoon. I was showered and got dried off. Mr. Devious instructed me to put towels on the bed and then lay on my back in the middle of the bed. Because of pain in my shoulder, we decided that I would not be tied down, instead I was to lay with my arms spread to the sides, and my legs spread
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

The Gruffalo

Posted 04-06-2018 at 10:41 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 12:59 PM by Butterfly

I have a new favorite story book. It is called "The Gruffalo" written by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler.

It is so good! and it rhymes! Which makes it even better.

It starts with a mouse who goes for a walk in the deep dark wood, and he comes across a fox who thinks he looks good. The mouse is able to scare the fox away because he
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DescribingtheGruffalo.crop_692x519_8,0.preview.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	607  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update

Posted 04-03-2018 at 03:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

Now, for those that don't know, 2018 has been pretty shitty for me. I have been in pain almost each and everyday (due to injuries from my car accident in August 2017), I had a miscarriage at the end of January, and I went through some very traumatic events which led up to the death of my aunt on March 1. I have been grieving a lot, and this has
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	January.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	604   Click image for larger version

Name:	February.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	605   Click image for larger version

Name:	March.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	606  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Little Easter Fun

Posted 04-02-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

Daddy woke me up in the morning to let me know that the Easter Bunny had come and hid eggs! I knew it wasn't really the Easter Bunny, but I was so excited that Daddy hid eggs for me.

I was so excited that I didn't even get dressed. Daddy handed me my Easter basket and I started searching in just my tank top and panties.

Name:	Easter Basket Small.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	600
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Dessert Small.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	599   Click image for larger version

Name:	Puzzle Small.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Special Drink Small.jpg
Views:	723
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie Time Small.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	603  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My New Collar

Posted 03-20-2018 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Eeeek!!! I am so excited!

For Valentines Day I got a new collar, and it finally arrived! I got to wear it for the first time today, and I love it so much!

Let me start at the beginning ...

When Mr. Devious and I first started our D/s relationship, he wanted me to wear something every day as a symbol of my submission. We discussed the fact that I was clausterphobic
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	8001256204334207435.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	597  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The not-so-glamorous side of kink

Posted 03-19-2018 at 01:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-19-2018 at 01:16 PM by Butterfly

One of Jaroface's rules is to write a blog every Sunday. Typically this blog is supposed to be an update on how our dynamic is progressing, how his rules are going, what new tasks have we made him do, and he gets to share with you all the horrors that we put him through for your enjoyment. Jaro also writes private reports to Icey and I a few times a week, so none of the information that he provides in his blogs is very shocking to us. But I like that he has to share some of the details with everybody...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Rainbow of Communication

Posted 03-18-2018 at 07:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Awhile ago I posted a blog about using safewords in online relationships. You can read that blog here if you wish.

As much as I acknowledge that safewords are important, I know that safewording can sometimes have a stigma attached to it. I know a lot of subs that will feel like a failure or as though they are disappointing their top by using their safeword. I think that this can be a very dangerous view point, but I won't get into that right now. What I want to write about today is the
A Butterfly Princess <3