Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Exercise Time!

Posted 04-01-2010 at 03:20 PM by nakedhelen
Updated 04-01-2010 at 03:38 PM by nakedhelen

It's after midnight again, and sekai had me do some naked exercising out on my balcony. To make a simple list:

20x Standing Oblique Stretch
20x Squat
10x Vertical Core Hold
20x Hip Flexor Stretch (each)
20x Lower Back and Calf Stretch
3 minutes Back Stretch
20x Behind Head Shoulder Stretch (each)
10x Pushup
20x Outward Back Curl

If this is too mind-boggling for you, you can find descriptions of everything on fitness.com (should give you a nice visual of what I was doing out there, most of these exercises are an excellent way to show-off the merits of a naked body!).

Wasn't really hard, got me sweating but I'm in a really good shape without working out much. Took a while to do it right, though, over half an hour! Loved being exposed for that long!

UPDATE: Since I was all sweaty, I had to take a shower. I took my sponge, shampoo and shower gel, and stepped outside. I used the balcony hose and proceeded to take a nice, invigorating shower using cold water out on the balcony. I did my hair and body with the shampoo and gel, and while I was rinsing off, I took my new huge dildo for a test drive by placing it on the floor, inserting about half of it inside of me by squatting over it, and rinsing like that! That monster-sized cock feels amazing!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1774 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments