Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

1000 Edge Challenge

Posted 07-08-2013 at 06:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2013 at 06:04 PM by Rose_Angel

About a year ago, my best friend from gD, Frosty, who isn't very active on here anymore, had a 1000 edge challenge. She joked and told me to do one. I said no, but decided to do a 500 edge challenge.

The difference then, is that the person who I called Master at the time, in real life, knew I was doing a 500 edge challenge, but still ordered me to cum occasionally, and didn't know at first that I was going to Dravot on gD to get challenges for each of the hundred.

My previous...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

My views on submission over time Three?

Posted 09-14-2014 at 08:08 PM by Rose_Angel

I have a feeling this might be done several times, but I think it's an excellent blog topic!

I'm going to first explain (or try to explain) my views of submission from when I was a young kid. Obviously, I didn't know what 'submission' was... I just knew I liked to follow the orders of people. I gave control to a male in second grade, and told him he was allowed to 'ground me' if I didn't obey him. I remember when he pretended to arrest me, and I gladly put my hands behind my back,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 3 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:21 AM by AnalGirl1

My "guy" (I called him Ben) followed me out. He laughed, I was embarassed, first, but I was so drunk, I laughed, too. We talked, he asked me if I have to stop now.
I thought about it. I was so exhausted, but there were still ... so many (fuck!!!) cards left. We walked around and he just asked strangers. The first one rejected a kiss and I was allowed to lower the vib level
Then I had to dance for someone - on a empty street for a 9.
I don't know the correct order now,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New begining

Posted 01-08-2015 at 06:43 AM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 01-08-2015 at 10:54 AM by owneed

Well, as all of you guys already know, I took a plane out of Gd in a very shitty way, and in a very shitty situation, I had an experience that I hope that no one pass through it, I have seen close people to me suffering sever pain tell they died, then seeing that in a mother, its worst experience ever, and its not over yet, but its way more better now...

Now, when I left gD two months ago, I was mind set that I wont be back at all, and that I need only to focus on one thing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

why does frosty suck???

Posted 01-23-2015 at 01:37 PM by owneed (Creepness)

*Note: everyone knows that I can be sweet and stuff, but the person we are dealing with here is kinda like "ewwww emotions" so that's what they get...

okay seriously why does Frosty suck...?? first of all cause she likes eminem... and she got me to like Eminem as well, what kind a girl is she to like someone *who says stuff like "getting girl's asses more than the toilet seat gets" I remember she used to turture me when I was subbing to her to listen to eminum, she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trapped whore by Thysar /report

Posted 01-09-2016 at 09:47 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
I try to write this part by part. I really didn't read the next chapter before finishing - and I love that!

In the evening I edged 8 times. That will bring me to the second next big city. It was hard to sleep with a crazy dare ahead - while still not knowing the dare.
In the morning I woke up before the alarm rang. I showered, dressed in black high heels, a black tight skirt (ends above the knees), black panties and bra, a loose white top and a leather jacket. I was wearing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

Why White_guy is cool

Posted 01-12-2016 at 08:48 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He's not.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized