Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hey, I'm looking up for my Star Girl ♪

Rate this Entry

Harry Potter.

Posted 10-15-2009 at 02:24 PM by Star Girl

I have developed an unhealthy obsession with the Harry Potter series. Don't laugh. It's true.
I've read the books far too many times. And I've watched the films too much too.
I highly recommend you do not admit to me that you've read the books, or I will yell questions about them at you about your favourite characters and such. Just ask Dune
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2742 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    you're back and i've never read any of them :-o
  2. Old Comment
    I have read all the books and seen every movie that is out so far. The movies have been a big disappointment for me so far. The books were pretty good until the last 2-3 for me. It just felt like the style of writing and where she was heading had changed too drastically for me.
  3. Old Comment
    Sometimes I watch the moviees one by one.
    I think I'll do that today.
    My brothers used to hate watching them with me as I used to speak the words while the movie played.
    I know them that well.
    Yes, I'm psycho.
  4. Old Comment
    You're not psycho. You're cool!
  5. Old Comment
    Lol I am the same, having read the books and seen the movies more times than possible. They are one of my favorite series of books, but the movies never fully appealed to me. I guess I liked imagining it my way, not some other guy's way.