Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in her eyes. She held me tight, snuggled and kissed me, while I relentlessly addressed her with the name of her comfort.

But usually, when I provoke Mike it's within her limits. She is a whole head taller than me, quite athletic and trained in wrestling techniques. I like to tease her and then deny her approaches, because I love it when she physically overcomes me, since it arouses her, too. While she enjoys my pain in the struggle, I could do without the accidental bruises, but that's a price I gladly pay. When Mike is in a generous mood, she even puts on her full Police uniform, although she rarely uses it anymore since she has been promoted to a Detective.

On one of these occasions, Mike threw me onto the bed. I was quickly aroused by the smell of her uniform and the enthusiasm of her power. We both were reluctantly smiling and laughing. I had quite an ecstasy already. When Mike had succeeded in ripping my shirt off, she said: "Enough, you little brat!". Then she pulled off her cuffs from behind and started to fix my hands to the bed post. "I hereby arrest you for your outrageous cuteness!" While I futilely struggled against her overwhelming force, I got high on the thoughts what that wonderful woman might go to do to me. It was far from our first fight as foreplay, but that didn't harm my excitement, quite the opposite. Every time Mike had proven to be very attentive to me and true to her own needs and desires, as well as creative and humorous. I trusted her with my life.

When I fought against Mike's ambition to remove my pants, she gave me a long, passionate kiss, which I gave in, while she had an easy game with the rest of my body. So I lay naked and helpless before her. Mike looked into my eyes, while her hands explored all my skin once again. Then again, she caused pleasant goosebumps. I love that. That moment I wished to remain forever, that feeling and being with her for eternity. But it all moved, calm and still with increasing pace as my breath accelerated. My plane started to lift off. I wasn't in control, just in the passenger's seat. Mike was the pilot, and she was pulling off some incredible rolls and loops.

Suddenly, Mike's hand swiped over my left arm pit. A wave went over me, my muscles shivered, and I couldn't hold back a big exhale. It felt wonderful, similar to when Mike rode me at the climax of our intimacy, but different. The pleasure didn't come from one spot like a fountain, but instead it sprayed over my whole body. A subtle mist spread through my torso and limbs and awoke my bodily awareness. Wherever a drop of it condensed on my borders, it heightened my senses like a high-dose crazy drug. That happened unpredictably here and there, a hundred times in different areas all over my body. No wonder I couldn't keep quiet at all. From a distance, I heard Mike's voice: "Is everything alright?" It was more than that. I didn't want to risk her to stop at all, so I nodded. That confirmation washed away her concerns, because she repeated what she just did, carefully, to no surprise with more of my same reaction.

I nearly jumped up when Mike brought in my other armpit into the game, though she took her time. How happy and excited I was about what she did to me, I was relieved about the break she took for fixing me with leather cuffs instead of the dangerous steel ones. Usually, the cuffs are not the issue, at least for Mike. She enjoys having me get a little damage here and there, as long as it's not anything one of us regrets after the fun. While I relaxed for that brief period, I could fully embrace all the sensation for the very first time. I wasn't used to so many feelings from the natural sex, not even in regard of the flights of bondage, the rushed epiphany of being spanked to tears and sweet aftercare.

But when Mike continued, it threw me into a wild splash rollercoaster of sensations. I barely could cope with this level of intensity other than with gasps and loud moaning. Only a swift glance in between my journey in the wild ocean showed me the joy of Mike about the newly discovered volume of the instrument in her hands. I lost any meaning of time until Mike let me settle down. She undressed only her pants and rode me to a climax now also for her own pleasure while occasionally teasing me in my armpits. It was wonderful. I couldn't believe the backlash of warmth and still, I hadn't completely landed. She was driving me to other, more familiar heights now, playing with the options. Mike groped my ribs and breasts, bend down to kiss me wildly on my mouth and neck, and even breathed out into me while I inhaled her warm, wet air.

In the end, she set me free, and we cuddled, as I was as needy for a long, cozy embrace of her as never before. And guess what, though I sometimes did, she never forgot about the opportunities with my armpits anymore.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 1820 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments