Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Let's Sing the "I can't win song"!

Posted 02-09-2010 at 08:55 PM by lokelake

I mean seriously no matter what season, summer, fall, winter spring, I cannot seem to get extreme weather. Now hold on, I still do get extreme weather, it's just every single time, it seems like my area always gets the least extreme.

Let's see, the last time I remember getting hail from a thunderstorm, was years ago. Probably for about 6 or 7 years straight I did not get hail.

When was the last time I got a tornado? NEVER! Well, I was under a tornado warning once, that was pretty cool.

I can't win in winter either! It's either one of 3 things for snowstorms: A) The air is too dry.
B) The storm tracks too close so my snow get's changed to rain.
C) The storm tracks too far away for not much snow or no snow.

I know the above 3 is quite common it's just all of those happened to me too much this winter.

I have 3 weather fantasies/dreams: Crippling Ice storm, tornado, hurricane.

I was one time, it was painful. So much hype for my area and they were saying "oh this will be a very bad storm, a crippling storm." I was even under an ice storm warning. Boy, was I in for a rude awakening when I woke up when I saw the radar...PLAIN RAIN TEMPS ABOVE 32!!!
I was literally crying from time to time. All that hype, it crushed me!

See, that is a good reference to my previous blog entry.. "what goes up, must come down." In this case, it was all the hype that was up, but then it came down... more like crashing down.

Sorry, but I live for extreme weather.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments