Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > bbydpr

Rate this Entry

Hidden Public dare involving diapers

Posted 09-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by bbydpr

I was dared to go to a mall wearing a diaper, and wet it while there. Then change and carry the wet diaper with me until i left.....

well: I went beyond that
I went to the mall, wet myself while walking around. After about an hour of walking around with a wet diaper, I went to the bathroom to change. Someone else came in behind me...this scared me a little.
I went into the stall, closed the door and changed my diaper. I'm sure the other person in the next stall heard my tapes being taken off, or even the new tapes being fastened.
I stuck the wet diaper in my pocket and carried it around the mall with me for about 15 more minutes. I decided to leave the mall, wet diaper still in my pocket. I went to a store about a half hour away. Went to the baby isle and bought some baby lotion and shampoo. I then bought a onsie pajama to wear and wet the bed in. I kept the diaper in my pocket till i got home. When i got home, i put on some sissy undies, no diaper and the pajamas and laid on my bed and soaked them for fun
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1366 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a good ole fun time. Thanks for sharing!

And you’re right, the other person in the bathroom most likely heard, and knew what they heard. I’ve gotten many looks after changing in a public bathroom stall. The tape ripping and the crinkling are so obvious, and hard to be mistaken for anything else.
    Posted 09-14-2020 at 12:24 PM by HumbleDiaperBoi HumbleDiaperBoi is offline