Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

An Jon Report.

Posted 10-11-2014 at 09:30 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 10-12-2014 at 12:10 PM by thiskittykat

I rolled a five, which means I have to give you a dare.

I try not to do anything half-assed, so here goes:

Set an alarm for 1 hour and 10 mins after whenever you start this dare.
Get some duct tape. Get naked. Get a blindfold.
Gag yourself with tape.
Then bind your ankles together with the tape, a nice thick wad of it. The same halfway up your shins; then just above and below your knees; then halfway up your thighs.
Next, put three strips of tape across your ass horizontally so it is taped shut, tight.
Next, tape an 'x' over both nipples.
After that, give yourself a nice tape collar.
Next, blindfold yourself.
Finally, tape your hands behind your back. That will be tough, but it is do-able. Don't make your hand tape thick, you need to be able to break out.
Remain like this until the alarm goes off. Then write a full report.

My Report: i gathered my supplies ( my zebra colored duct tape ) a blindfold and my phone. i stripped naked and sat in the middle of my floor. a picture of my room layout will be below, ( more like a bad drawing. ) anyway, i started to follow the instructions and tape my ankles,mouth,butt,knees and thighs. just in case i placed a pair of scissors in the bathroom, so if wouldn't be able to get the tape off myself i wouldn't be embarrassed. i placed far so its still a challenge to get them if i need to. when i had everything ready i started my timer and taped the back of my hands as tight as i can get it behind my back. i sat there for an hour and 10 minutes super bored.... i was very comfortable so i couldn't really sleep. after an hour and ten minutes i worked my hands out of the tape. kinda hard but i didn't need my scissors so that's good. i like this dare but it was kinda dull and was kinda long and nothing was happening. it would have been better if i could orgasm during my time tied up. like orgasm abuse. anyway thats my report.

Views 2244 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good work! Sorry for boring you, didn't know what time to go for so just guessed at something. No idea why I went with an hour and 10 minutes though...

Anyway, cheers!