Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kitty’s likes, dislike, and limits

Posted 05-25-2020 at 03:04 AM by RinOkumura
Updated 07-01-2020 at 02:04 PM by RinOkumura

These are not in any particular order of how much kitten likes/dislikes them

Likes-bondage, petplay(kitten), pee holding, precum, orgasm denial, teasing (no edging), eating without hands, rules

Dislikes (punishments)- cumplay, cum eating, pain, pee, humiliation, body writing, edging, being naked, messy, corner time, spanking, line writing, mouth soaping

Limits-pic,cam,scat,public,illegal,blood,friends,family
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Current Rules! <3

Posted 05-21-2020 at 12:39 AM by Wannabe_sis
Updated 02-23-2021 at 11:28 PM by Wannabe_sis

This is more of a list to keep track of everything I need to do on a daily or weekly basis, but I'm happy to share it with y'all!

At the moment, I only have a couple rules, but I will gladly accept more! Feel free to pm me some suggestions!

Permanent-- Always wear chastity, even when not staying chaste. If there's no set time, I can remove it for any reason, so long as it goes back on after. (Masturbation, showering, sex, ect.)

Permanent-- I'll need...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

The curse of the rules

Posted 05-19-2020 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have been continuing my search for a Dom ... a long, up and down journey. It's tough honestly. I have wanted to give up multiple times, but I know that when I find the right person, it will be worth it. It is so magical to find the right fit for you.

Throughout my search, I have come across a handful of men who I have had a seemingly amazing connection with. We can talk for hours. We stay up and talk about anything and everything together. Conversation is effortless.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average.

Getting ready for public masturbation

Posted 05-19-2020 at 02:31 AM by ClaireScott

So a few guys have been giving me dares to masturbate in public and i’m not quite there yet. I figured some practice would help

I was given an easier dare a few days back (can’t seem to find it again, so if it was you, let me know so I can credit you for it!). The dare was essentially to masturbate with my apartment door open using my cum dildo and after orgasm, to lay there 5 minutes...(that was the part that really scared me...5 whole freaking minutes!)

I decided to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My 4th dare - public with wet panties and bra in hand

Posted 05-17-2020 at 12:24 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was by @Azzy (big thank you!) The dare was:
Pee with my panties on so they get wet and soaked. Then put on some pants, bra, and a top. After, go somewhere people could potentially see me and strip naked for 1 full minute. Then get dressed and walk slowly back to my apartment with my wet panties and bra in my hands. Ash requested an extra bonus to take the elevator back on the way back and check if my nipples were hard and clearly visible

So, for this dare, I drank...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dare 3 and got caught! My report.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 10:47 PM by ClaireScott

This dare was from Skwisg. It was so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg
Do this during the day. Leave your apartment unlocked, Fully clothed go down to your apartment pool. Throw your apartment key in the pool, then head back upstairs. Now strip naked and edge 3 times. After the third edge go into the hallway, set your door to lock and close it behind you. You should be locked out naked, now retrieve your key.
I woke up and procrastinated doing this date to do a few smaller dares in my apartment like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My second public dare - around my apartment building bottomless.

Posted 05-15-2020 at 09:30 AM by ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_mind9869
That's a definite start! You could challenge yourself to go a little further like that each time.
So the Dare from dirty_mind9869 was to walk around my apartment building in a just a tight Tshirt and I was allowed shoes.

I did this dare late last night at about 2am. I undressed from my pyjamas and put on a light blue tshirt that came just past my belly button and my sneakers.

I left my apartment, and headed to the stairs (I opted not to use the elevators)....
Posted in Uncategorized