Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Staring at corners

Posted 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica

Staring at corners

I recently admitted that I had some weird desire to spend 1 hour in bondage or trapped doing cornertime. I like challenging myself and seeing if I can accomplish pretty arbitrary challenges for fun but didn’t expect to be dared to do it so soon. After spending 3 days straight in a red pair of lacey panties and pink bodystocking (when home alone, for night and going out) I was dared to spend 1 hour in cornertime (which became 50 minutes after some ill-advised negotiation)...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Completely and irrevocably

Posted 06-27-2019 at 04:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-24-2020 at 08:39 AM by CSasha

He had just finished school with A-levels. The last parties with his fellow students had passed. The seriousness of life was knocking on his door. He hadn't yet decided or even guessed what to do with his life. At least, he had plenty of time to waste during the hot summer. So he stumbled about some online play with Truth or Dares. Some simple bets made him undress and get on all four but it didn't go much further. Or it was totally extreme and too much to even try. Despite male subs being in vast majority...
Oracle
Posted in Stories