Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aiedails

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Being a Brat

Posted 07-23-2019 at 02:46 PM by Aiedails
Updated 02-25-2022 at 05:01 PM by Aiedails

I've noticed that being a bratty sub has quite a few definitions here. I haven't seen much being said about brats so, I thought I'd shed some light over what kind of brat I am, and also why I love it so much.

Definition

I am not looking for being tamed into an "obedient submissive". Being bratty to me is talking back to my dom, to tease him as he's teasing me and bantering back and forth. I love to find loopholes in any task, but I would never consciously disobey a task as I find that disrespectful towards the dom.

It is very important that my dom enjoys me talking back and tolerate my loopholes, to an extent. While I love a bit of freedom, it's still important to put me in my place after I've had my fun and make sure I actually do the task, though I don't want to be punished for having som creative freedom.

In action

Rules I go by as a brat:
  • If not said that it's not allowed, then it automatically means that it is allowed (just might be a bit risky)
  • If it's not said outright how to do something, you can be creative
  • When I like something that makes me feel more subby, I absolutely cannot tell my dom that, or my pride is damaged
  • I am stubborn not to beg, no matter if the task calls for it, I will actively avoid it until it's impossible, since there is always a chance I can persuade my dom to a different decision...
  • I always make it look like that I am in charge and that I can make my dom change his mind with a bit of persuation, by words or actions. Even though I am very aware that is not the case, I like the illusion and the play

The most important thing:

For me, it is really important to have a dom that accepts my brattiness and that doesn't hold my leash too tight. I sometimes need more vague tasks that I can find loopholes in and not be punished harshly for it, but rather being able to laugh at it and instead find it cute and playfully punish me for it.

I love to talk back that perhaps isn't that subby and I can't be happier when a dom proceeds to tease me back when I tease him, or sets me into my place again. For me, the teasing and back-talking communication is equally erotic as the tasks I'm doing and adds so much to them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1472 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You did it, after all. Kudos to you!