Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Deepthroat and other tasks progress

Posted 07-03-2019 at 05:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-03-2020 at 05:01 PM by CSasha

This is the tracking of me completing the deepthroats and other tasks from this thread.

Completed and reported deepthroats: 40,000/39,620
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Game: Four lights - How to settle an argument

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-18-2016 at 03:03 PM by CSasha

"I ... see ... four ... lights." - Star Trek reference

A kinky game for two players.

Idea: You have an argument with a friend or submissive. Maybe it's just a difference of opinions, or you are not willing to admit you are wrong. At least not that easily. As long as your verbal opponent suffers or yields under you.

How it works: When you face your friend with the different opinion, offer to admit you are wrong IF your friend succeeds in a game of...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Prisoner's Dilemma

Posted 10-18-2016 at 05:53 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: A game of trust and betrayal.

You and your friends succeeded in a coup, Leverage or Ocean 11 style, but I caught you flat-footed. The thing is, though I know about your big coup, I only have prove for minor violations of law against you and your fellow criminals. Some wrong parking, some illegal possession, some small thievery or such things. So I isolate you and your friends and make them a tempting offer: betray your companions as a witness or remain silent. If nobody talks, all...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Bad management game Rules

Posted 10-16-2016 at 06:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-31-2016 at 06:00 AM by CSasha

Idea: A days or weeks long unfair game with tops as Managers and subs as workers. The workers have to work off tasks over the days, while the managers can add and interfere.

Click here for a ficitonal example or here for a real instance of the game.

Rules:
1. Preparation:

1.1 Players: You need at least one player for each of the two parties: Managers and workers. All players should have a Rewards/Likes/Dislikes/Punishments/Limits list and a PM dare list linked...
Oracle
Posted in Games