Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

A great day

Posted 04-24-2020 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM by CSasha

A glimpse of morning light fell into my eyes as a kiss on my neck awoke me. My pajama pants were already at my knees, his hands continuing to strip them off completely. They would be a nasty obstacle to spread my legs however he wanted. My body was already halfway on the side and my stomach, so with little effort, his arms completed the turn and had me face the mattress. Pressing his weight on me was one of his favorites, making me even more helpless than I already was. His body enjoyed pushing me around...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

A little love ... to marketing

Posted 07-03-2018 at 02:33 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-03-2018 at 02:38 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion. Feel free to add yours in comments, especially if it's another opinion than mine.

I am a creator. I dislike going around, spreading the word, shaking hands, establishing and maintaining contacts, and generally finding fancy words about my projects to get people interested. BUT ...

I do create for others. It's my joy to see others using it and getting something out for themselves. But though I offer my creations for free, if...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues