Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

The Joy & Art of Flirting

Posted 03-14-2017 at 04:54 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

One of the advantages of getting older (ugh, that sounds so terrible), is that guys (and girls), as a generalization, understand better the joy of causal flirting.

I don't mean teasing someone in a mean or misleading way, but simply adding a little wit and play into the conversations between genders.

I remember in high school and college many guys, especially the adorable geeky types, didn't get this. Any hint of a friendly attitude was taken as: "I'm in love with you and want to bear your children."

A guy, however, who gets the play of flirting is a joy to chat with. If someone doesn't, however, it can be quite painful. I am thankful that most people I chat with on here get it.

My apologizes if this post sounds a bit preachy, for that is really my sister's domain, but I wanted to thank all my friends who get the flirting thing.

Cofion cynnes (lit "yours")
Amy
Posted in Ramblings
Views 1197 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Flirting is fun.

I look at your profile picture as flirting even. That girl doesn't need to bend over that way to smell the rose ...
  2. Old Comment
    But are you complaining?