Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Gaming for a dare

Posted 04-17-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2019 at 06:53 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags dom

Gaming for a dare

Domming isn’t something that comes naturally to me, I find most of the time is filled with uncertainty (am I pushing too hard or worse just being boring?) particularly when giving dares to random people on GetDare. In some ways sticking to PM dares and adding threads rather negates any worries I have as there’s 100% certainty that the dares will be what the recipient is looking for (just occasionally rather more than they originally thought in the case of adding threads...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

Posted 04-07-2019 at 02:43 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-07-2019 at 03:41 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags orgasm

The Orgasms Files: Episode #1

Quote:
Wear any 3 feminization articles that you have (eg. lipstick, short skirt, bra, panties, nail paint), now lie down and tie yourself in a frogtie that is ankles bound to thighs (adjust angles based on your flexibility) but keep your hands free to edge, if you are wearing panties, lower them until around your knees but do not remove them completely. Now you start edging, the first edge needs to be achieved via strokes in downward motion only and the second one
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Jessica's Rules (Self-imposed)

Posted 04-01-2019 at 10:12 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-01-2019 at 10:17 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags rules

These are a significantly shortened (& slightly altered) set of rules from my ownership by sexyred. After 1+ year of following the vast majority, I've decided to keep them (unless any future dom changes them obviously). I'm happier with the structure they provide than without it and enjoy being a little bit girly each week

I've tried to keep sensible consequences for the rules should I break them and will also take more regular breaks from them should I want to (being unowned does
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info