Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Locked Puppy

Rate this Entry

My Ex - My Keyholder

Posted 02-08-2016 at 08:37 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-13-2016 at 08:17 AM by Locked Puppy

Some of you ask me about how it came to be, that my exgirlfriend is keeping me in a chastity cage.

The short answer: because she can.

The long answer:
When we first got together, very early on in our relationship I promised her that my cock would always be hers. Whenever we had sex, and I wasn't tied up, I would bring her to so many orgasms before even thinking about my own. My cock would be hard and dripping. Some times I forced her to uncountable many orgasms and went to bed without any. After a while we of course started experimenting with chastity. Making my cock being hers official.
A few months ago we split up. But we are still very best friends to today. I promised her, she can keep her cock, And she said something along the lines "better her than a sranger". And so she kept the keys and I kept the cage.
Not long after we split up the teasing stopped. We still see eachother at least once a week during a hobby we both share and love. But she doesn't even mention the cock cage.
I on the other hand send her chastity captions in which the keyholders just arbitrarily extend the time in chastity. The last time as of writing this I was let out between christmas and new years. And have been locked since.
As per a permanent rule I am not allowed to bring up release of my own. And as a new years resolution I told her, that whenever she asks if I want out, I will ask her for more time.

She will always have access to her cock if she needs it. And when I end up in a new relationship, she will hand the keys over, if the new partner requires my cock. Should it be a man, well, I don't need my cock with men, I need theirs -- and should it be a woman, well, new owner.

Yeah, feel free to PM me questions about it. I think she might offer the key again on valentines day. And depending on how she does it, I will ask her to let the prisoner stay in for longer if she doesn't need it.

Also I am currently listening to a hypnosis file almost daily, which will condition me to never orgasm again but still want to be on the edge as much as possible. I hope this takes, so I can't cheat the device with ruined orgasms any more. So far, not a single ruined orgasm in two weeks and I am happy about that.

I don't own my cock. And I am ok with it. I look after it.

EDIT: My cock is no longer owned by anyone except getdare for the moment!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3737 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments