Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

My first performance - Custom Edge

Posted 09-06-2014 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

After SweetTeen so kindly suggested that my AMA thread needed to be spiced up, Asslvr decided to give every 20th poster with the chance to provide me with a custom edge (with his approval of course).

The winner of post #20, was ... (drum roll please) ... Popscorn!!!!

And after I spent some time goading him, and teasing him, and telling him I wasn't afraid, I found myself with the following instructions:

You are to play with yourself for 10 minutes over voice chat while Asslvr, CJLM and myself are there. You must not try and muffle any sounds you make. During these 10 minutes you are to have your nipple clamps on and your inflatable vibrating plug in and turned on. Every 2 minutes you are to do 1 pump with it. Lastly you are to use one of your vibes (Picked by Asslvr). It is to remain on and touching your pussy or clit the entire time. If you edge before 10 minutes you are to start over. During the 10 minutes, Asslvr is able to call one 30 second break at any time he decides. If you have to start over the second time, you can have 2, 30 second breaks (at Asslvr’ discretion), or choose to do only 5 minutes. After 10 minutes you are to edge and hold it until Asslvr says stop.

How did I get myself into this?????

When I saw his instructions, and the fact that they had been approved by Asslvr, my jaw dropped!!! I trust Asslvr to keep me safe, and now what I can handle, but this was pushing my limits in a major way.

The build up to actually doing this edge, was horrible. I was terrified but also really excited. I love being able to edge and cum and touch for Asslvr to hear. He always tells me how much he enjoys my noises, and I have grown to love it so much that I don't like to cum or edge if he isn't able to listen. But the thought of letting somebody else listen ... Eeeeek!!!

It didn't help that Popscorn took every opportunity that he could to make me blushy and nervous over this task ... threatening to convince Sir to make it even harder. But finally the day arrived, and I was just ready to get it over with.

On Saturday morning, Asslvr woke up early with me and gave me a pep talk and tried to calm me down. My voice was shaking, I was so nervous. He reassured me that everything would be ok, and that he wouldn't let me fail.

Sir allowed me to put the plug in before we started the voice call with CJLM and Popscorn, but I needed to put the nipple clamps on for everybody to hear.

We started the call, and everybody (except me who had very uncharacteristically gone mute) said Hi. Once we were ready to begin, CJLM and Popscorn (despite his teasing that he was going to make it as hard as possible for me) muted their microphones and it was just Sir and I.

He had me start by putting on my nipple clamps, and then turning the plug on low. It is a relatively new plug for me, and just putting it on low is intense. I could feel the low hum of the vibrations inside me, instantly getting me wet and ready to play and I started my little moans right away. Next came the vibe of choice, my pink rabbit-like vibe.

Sir started the timer and then had me turn the vibe on, on low and start to rub myself with it. The first two minutes went by really slowly as I was still thinking about the other two listening, and was very aware of the noises and volume of noises that I was making, but once Sir had me do the first pump, I forgot about them, and it was just like any other session, I was just listening to his voice and pleasing him and myself.

He had me rub the vibe on my clit, and with the 2nd pump, I could tell I was getting too worked up. I could feel the vibrations of the plug, along with the added pressure of it getting bigger inside me. My clit was getting swollen and sensitive, and I was aching to have something inside me.

I was terrified of edging too quickly, as I normally don't take long. Thankfully, Sir is really good at reading my reactions, and when heard how aroused I was, he had me put the vibe inside me and just hold it still. I could still feel the intense vibrations, but with no stimulation on my clit, and not feeling the vibe going in and out, I was able to compose myself and calm down a teensy bit. But then he had me start to fuck myself slowly.

I could feel the nub near the head of the vibe stroking my g-spot and my moans got louder. I am sure that if I were to have to stopped moaning for a second, everybody would have been able to hear how wet I was as the vibe fucked me in and out.

At the 6 minute mark, Sir had me do another pump and turn up the vibe to medium. With the 3 pumps of the plug, I was getting really tight, and I could feel every single bump and ripple on the pink vibe as it slide in and out of my tight hole. I was starting to feel desperate and got really close to the edge but thankfully Sir called stop and let me take a 30 second break.

Even though I know it was needed, I couldn't help but make a little frustrated noise when I had to stop. I really do enjoy cumming more than I enjoy edging.

Because the plug was still going inside me, the break wasn't enough to stop me from coming completely down off my almost edge, but it was enough to let me relax and keep going. for the remaining 2.5 minutes.

Sir then alternated between having me put the vibe directly on my clit, fucking myself and holding it still inside me. He is a true Master at controlling my body and every time that I got too close, he would switch it up, giving me whatever I needed in order to stay away from the very edge. He was able to keep me right at an almost edge.

In the last 30 seconds, he had me fuck myself as hard as I could with the vibe on medium high, I could feel the pressure building, the plug vibrating in my ass, the nipple clamps biting my nipples, the nub rubbing my g-spot and the ribs of the vibe feeling so good on the inside of me .. I was getting close to the edge and really fast. My breathing sped up, my heart was racing, I wanted to beg to be allowed to cum, but I held back, knowing I wasn't going to be allowed. I have been told I started to whimper a little bit before the timer finally went off, and I was on the very edge.

It was so hard not to just cum right there. Cum for everybody to hear me. Instead, Sir called stop and I removed the vibe and made a frustrated noise.

It was an incredibly scary but incredibly exciting experience to do that with somebody else listening. Most of the time I was able to tune out the thoughts of them listening, but when I did think about them hearing me, it really turned me on more and got my heart racing.

And from their reactions, I think they may have enjoyed it too. But I know that Popscorn definitely enjoyed getting me all nervous all blushy all week.

Thank you Popscorn for the custom edge, I know that both Asslvr and I really enjoyed it. Now, on to post #40 (awarded to CJLM) and #60 which is very quickly approaching.

Lets just hope that Popscorn doesn't get it again.

... but have I learned my lesson? Nope ... I am still not scared of you Mister Popsy!!! Bring it on :P

(I may regret that later ... )
Posted in Custom Edges
Views 1710 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This was wonderful to be apart of , you did an amazing job being so nervous. I seemed you went from nervous to horny kind of quickly Your moans and noises you make were very nice, maybe next time you will get to listen to yourself.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, Butterfly, this is such a good report. Good for you, Popscorn is right you did an amazing job. It's interesting how certain situations (particularly involving our respective doms) seem to make us far more easily pleasured than usual.

I have never tried an inflatable plug, but I am definitely intrigued. I had an inflatable dildo (alas, it sprung a leak) and I loved it, so maybe someday...this might go on the wishlist too.

I hope we get to read more of your reports soon
    Posted 09-06-2014 at 03:24 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Sweetie you did such an amazing job of this task, I am so happy and proud you got through it (and so enjoyably!) Your report is phenomenal as always
    Now for the next one... I'm sure CJ had something equally as fun planned for you!
  4. Old Comment
    Wow this was an amazing post, I am so jealous of Popsy and CJ! So well done, asslvr must be so proud of you!
  5. Old Comment
    Lucky popcorn and cj its always fun to hear a girl moaning as she gets closer and closer to the edge! Used to be a thread where girls edged/cummed for us and posted the audio I dont know where it is these days but I do miss it
  6. Old Comment
    @Popsy - Thank you for choosing a task that pushed me so far. It really opened my eyes to something that I never thought I would be able to try, and more surprisingly, it showed me that I could actually enjoy it. As much of a devil as you are and were, when it came time to do it, you and CJ made it as easy as possible on me, and I am really grateful for that. Ps. I am never listening to myself.

@NLG - Thank you. You should for sure buy an inflatable plug, they are lots of fun. I am intrigued at the idea of an inflatable dildo, might have to add that to my wish list. I never realized how important it was in a D/s relationship to feel so safe. Up until now, I really don't feel like I have really experienced it properly. I trust Asslvr so much, that I don't even question whether it is something I can handle anymore, I know that if he is asking me to do something, he believes in me, and he will be right there with me to make sure I am safe.

@JLS - He is proud (and makes sure to tell me all the time), and I am really proud of myself.

@Shadow - Thank you. Eeeek! I don't know if I could stand the thought of EVERYBODY hearing my noises *blushes*
    Updated 09-16-2014 at 06:42 AM by Butterfly
  7. Old Comment
    @Asslvr, my amazing Dom - Thank you so much for believing in me and protecting me. I could not have done this without you. Thank you for loving and commenting on everything that I write.

Ps. I haven't seen the custom edge from CJ yet, but I am a bit more nervous of hers than I was of Popsy's ... Protect me!!!!!