Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aki

Rate this Entry

Strating number 1 (Part 2)

Posted 09-25-2011 at 01:45 AM by Aki

1. Wear a diaper for an hour.
2. Wear 2 diapers at the same time for 30 minutes.
5. Go for a walk round the block in a diaper; wear what you want over the top.
4. Pour 200mL into your diaper and wear it for 1 hour.

All complete

The 1st hour was really easy and nothing interesting to report on that. The next hour was a bit harder than I thought. I decided to wear a Japanese style diaper cover over my 2 diapers to give a little more kink and thickness. When I tried to put my pants back on I couldn't do them up. I then wished I had not worn the thickest diapers I have. (Molicare super plus) I was not about to give in and get thinner ones cause that would be cheating a bit so I tried a different pair of pants and they just fit.

After the half hour wearing the 2 diapers and cover I then went out for the walk without removing anything. My walk took 25 minutes and by the end the inside of my legs was really sore but I was expecting this. Its a lazy Sunday afternoon but I did cross paths with a few people and walked along the main road. I don't think anyone noticed my huge butt but it was a little nerve wracking at times.

When I got home I got my measuring cup and filled it with 200ml of what I thought was warm water but when I tipped it down the front of my diaper it was quite cold compared with temperature inside. I took off the diaper cover to give myself a little more in my pants and to relieve my legs a little and began the last hour of today's tasks.

Here is where it got a little interesting. I was a little thirsty from my walk so I had a glass of water. Half hour went by then I could tell that I may need to pee sometime soon. Then with 15 minutes to go a friend comes to my door. Being a good friend I let him in. It was another
30 minutes before I excused myself and took off my diapers and put my panties back on. I then really had to go to the toilet. I think if the water I put down my diaper had been warmer I would have had to pee my diaper with my friend in the room (something I have never done) I guess I was a little lucky ^_^'

Today went so well I think I will do 7. Sleep in a diaper for one night. tonight. I have done this many times before so I don't think there will be any issues but you never know...

Today's tasks have given me a little to think of though. Number 40. Dose anyone have any advice or ideas of how I can get 5 diapers to fit inside my pants? I don't think thinner diapers are the answer but it will help. Maybe bigger pants?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 742 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments