Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Rate this Entry

Nearly Caught Masturbating in the Office

Posted 09-12-2012 at 03:26 PM by nanomt

Here were my instructions for today:

Today in the office you will go out and ask a female colleague if you can borrow a bobby pin. Use any shit excuse you like. One you have one take it to the toilet with you. You will not lock the door of course. In the toilet stall you will strip completely naked and masturbate until you reach the edge. When on the edge pinch your clitty and pull it away from you. Slide the pin over your clitty vertically and get dressed again except for panties. Go back to work with a clamped clitty and spend at least 3 hours like this. For circulation you will remove the clamp and rub your clitty for a minute every half hour. Do your rubbing anywhere except in the toilets. When the three hours have passed go back to the toilet and undress again. Leave the door unlocked and take the pin off your clitty and insert it into your cunt. Masturbate until you reach the edge again and take out the pin before dressing. You may lick the pin twice and shake to dry it but you will not clean it. When it's dried up return it to the woman you borrowed it from and thank her.

Here’s my report:

Sir,

I completed your task. I asked a colleague if I could borrow a bobby pin. I told her I needed it to hold back my hair. I went to the toilet and stripped as you instructed and began masturbating. It felt so good. I’m not sure how much time went by but I don’t think it took very long before I started to cum. I could tell it would have been very strong; I might have been loud if I did cum. As soon as I started to cum I pinched my clit and pulled it away but I was still about to cum. I panicked and pinched it harder and stretched it even further. Pain shot through my cunt and through the center of my body but at least I didn’t cum. I took a moment to calm down and stretched my clit again and placed the bobby pin over it. It didn’t hurt too much but was very uncomfortable at first. I removed it from my clit every 30 minutes like you wanted so I could rub it for circulation. Every time I removed it my clit would swell a bit more and I would become more aroused and each time I replaced it my clit would hurt a little more. I had to start setting on a towel to keep my cunt juice from soaking my chair. Each time I rubbed my clit I started to cum. The last time I rubbed it my boss came into my office just as I was finishing. I don’t think he saw my skirt pulled up because he stayed in front of my desk. When it was time to remove it I again went to the bathroom and completely stripped without locking the door. I removed the bobby pin from my clit and slid it into my cunt. I masturbated again and at the edge I stopped and had to slap my cunt several time to keep from cumming. That was when my clit began to feel like an arm or led that went to sleep and was waking up. I thought I was going to scream from the pins and needles I felt in my clit. When I stuck my fingers into my cunt hole to pull out the bobby pin it wasn’t there. That scared me and I stretched my hole a little more and reached in further. I finally found it about 3 inches deep in my cunt. I breathed deep with relief and licked the bobby pin clean and dressed being careful not to touch my swollen and sensitive clit. On my way back to my office I returned the bobby pin to my associate and thanked her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2405 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments