Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Home alone for at least 2 weeks
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - update

Posted 10-01-2017 at 01:09 AM by RainbowSky

So it's been a while.

I obviously had to pause this as I was just heading into my second week. And although I said if my flatmate didn't come back I would resume the tasks unfortunately I have been really busy with uni work and teacher training work. My flatmate got back yesterday so I am back to living a fairly normal life.

Not going to lie, kind of nice to see someone other than the BF the entire time.

As I failed to stick to my rules the whole time I was...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 8 report

Posted 09-17-2017 at 12:10 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

Bad news! It is my time of the month which means... well lets just say play becomes
a) more difficult
b) less enjoyable

Basically I end up spending the next seven days curled up in my bed with a hot water bottle just about managing to haul myself to university everyday before falling back into bed and curling up again. Basically it's a vicious circle. A vicious circle which has unfortunately brought these to a stop.

I've had a...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 7 report

Posted 09-16-2017 at 09:21 PM by RainbowSky

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Relief has arrived! It's over. I am wearing a bra! And I can't describe my happiness.

Yesterday was draining. So so draining. It was day 7, a full week was coming to an end and it was just draining. I dread to think how I will feel at the end of another week.

I got up, got dressed, ate my breakfast from the bowl on the floor, went food shopping, came home and did some washing and caught up on work.

Then, having ditched his sister in town...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 6 report

Posted 09-15-2017 at 11:33 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

It's here. I am on my final day of not wearing a bra. I am so looking forward to the relief provided by actually wearing a bra tomorrow. Yesterday I was back in uni and helping out at my girlguiding unit during enrolment. I was very conscious that it was a formal event and therefore I should probably be very formal myself but no bra doesn't really compute with that.

It was unfortunately a very long day yesterday. I left after breakfast and didn't arrive back...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 5 report

Posted 09-14-2017 at 09:47 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-14-2017 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Not a huge amount to report today. I left you last time with the decision I was making as to if I was going to wear a bra to my first day of placement or not. The BF had given me express permission that I could wear one if I needed to. We had a huge discussion and debate over this. On one hand it could be debated that it is unprofessional to turn up to a job working with teenagers (specifically boys) without a bra on as if you lean over and they notice or your nipple is on show they will spread it and...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 4 report

Posted 09-13-2017 at 09:30 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone!

Another post. We are on day 4! Well day 5 by the time you read this. Yesterday was perhaps the least eventful day so far. The rope has arrived for the bondage task that I will be completing over the weekend. I've spent most of my day at uni. Positive note, my a**hole of a BF decided he's be nice and say that the time spent from midnight to 5am in my latex sleeping gear last night would count towards my 'spend 30 minutes a day in full latex'! So yay!!!! He also seems to have...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 3 report

Posted 09-12-2017 at 09:30 PM by RainbowSky

Hey Everyone,

Another daily post from me. I'll try not to bore you. I finally got out of the latex/cuffs punishment!! Whoo!!! I can't even begin to explain my relief at not having to wear it all day whenever I am at home. It also frees up my hands and ankles to 'reduce' my risk of having to stand in a corner when I spill something as I can move them properly.

My breasts, now they are not restricted by the outskirts of the lyric corset are feeling very tender and I can't...
Distinguished Member