Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Punishment for Skylar!

Posted 03-10-2014 at 12:04 AM by Skylar and Kaz

First I had to give myself 75 Hard Spankings on each cheek
Then I had to sit in a Hard Chair Naked for 20 Minutes While Restrained there.
My Bottom already felt sore at this point, But I knew I had a lot more coming so I just ignored it.

Seconds set I had to give myself 75 More Per Cheek. this gave my butt a nice bright red color now.
Then it was another 20 Minutes in the Chair Naked also restrained. this time sitting hurt much more, I had to put a gag in my
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Open letter to someone I offended

Posted 09-22-2013 at 01:31 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Recently I was punished for having been rude to a pharmacist. Part of the punishment would have been going to apologise to her, but my disciplinarian has lifted this part of the punishment. I wanted to write an open letter to the lady in question so that everyone can share in my humiliation for my shameful behaviour.

-----

Dear Ma'am

I was in your pharmacy a while ago and I was rude to you. You were only doing your job and I was being arrogant and mocking...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been undergoing punishment for my bad behaviour lately and wanted to put a record up here. Here are some of the posts from my thread:

I am in need of punishment because I have been rude and arrogant lately.

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy buying painkillers. The pharmacist asked me whether I wanted the 275 mg pills and I said yes. Then when I asked her what other doses were available, out of interest, she said that was the only one. I snapped at her that it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 2

Posted 12-26-2012 at 07:23 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)
Updated 12-26-2012 at 07:25 PM by awkwardgirl6

It is so cold, a freezing wind permeates all windows of the house because it is home alone and thus has resolved in an effort to please it's master to enact the rules normally only applicable in master's room as applicable throughout it's family's house.

As it writes this it has five ice cubes in it as requested. Two in it's pussy, two in it's anus and one in it's mouth. It wondered if by "must have five ice cubes in it" master only meant it's anus, but wasn't sure. If this...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's Punishment.

Posted 12-25-2012 at 11:30 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)
Updated 12-26-2012 at 01:00 PM by awkwardgirl6

It is now longer worthy of even the title slave, and it's life will reflect this base lowliness. The master has given it the following new rules.

"1. it will sleep on the floor only with no pillow and only a single sheet.
2. it will only use cold water to clean itself
3. it lost the privilege of calling itself a slave, it is now lower than even property and therefore may only refer to itself as "it" or derivatives of that term. Master may use other degrading...
Posted in Uncategorized