Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Exhibitionist Sunday Adventure

Posted 08-30-2021 at 09:30 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Sunday & Monday nights held quite a lot of excitement. Monday’s adventure will be posted tomorrow.

On Sunday, I completed This Dare again. I went to the same park & placed a set of clothes in the same spot (on a support of a bridge). My starting location was in the southeast corner of the park, & I made my way clockwise around the park until I reached the clothes. It was a bit brisk so I sped up my pace somewhat during the second half of the nude walk.

Once...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Daytime Public/Spanking Dare

Posted 10-12-2020 at 06:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I've really been obsessed with dares recently, especially public ones. Today I upped the ante considerably.

I went to a large park with a walking trail running through it. There is a small side path, & a wire fence you're not supposed to cross. It leads to a very large nature reserve. I wandered about 10m off the path, & after some wandering, found a place to sit down. I didn't (as far as I know) actually get seen from the path, or the people wandering past on the other side, following...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

More Public Adventures

Posted 10-09-2020 at 04:58 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

This evening, I completed This Dare, with some minor adjustments.

I parked near the drop location, & left a set of clothes on the support of a small bridge crossing an even smaller stream. (Orange bra & panties, grey skirt, black blouse)

I then went back to my car & drove the start location. I stripped off all my clothes (aside from socks & sneakers), & took my phone, car key, a torch, & a chocolate bar with me. I made my way into the nature reserve...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C801592E-E02F-43B7-B8C2-940F5079225A.jpg
Views:	1250
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	928  
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life