Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 15 - Fantasy story 4

Posted 04-07-2016 at 10:09 PM by RainbowSky

Good morning bitch. Today will break you. Put your gag in your mouth and don’t take it out all day. This morning you are going to remain naked and act like a baby. Playing with baby toys, eating baby food, generally behaving like a baby – hope your parents are going out otherwise they will be in for a shock. Then this afternoon, put your crotchless rubber panties on, your cow buttplug in, some short shorts that the tail sticks out of and a bikini top. Go into the centre of town, with your handcuffs, attach your handcuff to one hand, then to a lamppost in the town centre. Get on your hands and knees, and moo, milk your breasts and be a hucow. Enjoy the humiliation. After this I will get rid of all the blackmail. But then again, being in public practically naked someone else might blackmail you.

I stared at my phone for a good five minutes reading it. The morning bit, fine, I could do that. The afternoon bit. Having myself milk myself in front of people, handcuffed to a lamppost. Ok I wasn’t naked but I might as well be in just a bikini top in which I will have to put my hand down anyway to lactate my breasts.

I took a deep breath and prepared for the morning. One small step at the time seems to be the best way through this. I got out my baby food from the cupboard and began my day, playing, making lots of noise, eating messily, being naked. It was quite freeing to be able to do something in the privacy of my home after all the school tasks. My mouth started to become a bit sore from the gag stretching it but overall I thought the morning had gone well.

The afternoon loomed heavily over me and I was getting more anxious by the second, I was all ready to go outside. My buttplug was in my arse and my panties and shorts were covering as much of the cow tail as it could, although it still wasn’t nearly enough for me to be able to feel comfortable. I headed out my front door, the cold biting at my bikini top. I walked the long way into town using back alleys to hide from people. The centre of town was big. There was no specific place to tie myself up so the moment I saw a sign saying city centre, no cars I stopped and looked around for a sheltered lamp to tie myself to and stay there. I found one so quickly hurried over, attaching my handcuff the moment I got there. One hour. That was all I had to stand it for then I could leave. 30 minutes to lactate each breast. I quickly started a timer and set to work. I was in a sort of alleyway, but it was usually deserted and not often used so I was hoping that would help my case when completing this task. I tugged and twisted and squeezed causing pain to myself. I closed my eyes, too scared to know if people saw and watched. I swapped breasts and almost as my time nearly came to an end I heard a click of a camera and knew someone had found me. I looked up to see the school bully. “You’re a slut and now mine.” She said.

Total word count: 570. Because a lot of my story happened in public I only wore my crotchless rubber pants and the gag. This involved the 4th of items in my signature.
Posted in Topical
Views 1039 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice finale. I like the thought of the slut being owned forever by the bully.