Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#08/2 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#08/2 Punishment

A little extra for todays blog:

As I was writing todays blog and gathered the hot writings I subconsiously rubbed my cock through my pants for a couple of seconds. The moment I realized what I was doing I stopped at and instant. I felt really bad and ashamed for not even being able to control myself for 24 hours.

So I told my master what happenend and he was disappointed. As a punishment I had to do some writing task: "I am a useless edging slave to my horny hard cock!". The number of line was going to be number of edges I missed today because of the "no touching". So that makes it 80 lines. But apparently I cant do math anymore and somehow did 90 lines. But I guess more is better in this case, right? Anyway, took me a bit over half an hour to complete and I gotta say, my fingers are aching a bit now from the writing.

Also I was required to roll a dice again to determine the fate of my cold showers. Luckily this time I rolled a 5, so Im allowed to take warm showers again!

And Im obligated to making up for all the missed edges of today until friday. So that would be 80 extra edges over the next four days. Fortunately I can decide how and when to do them.

Ill finally do my corner time now, and then Ill get some sleep ... good night!
Views 1661 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a bad edging toy you were! But you did go above and beyond on your punishment, so maybe you're a really good edging toy!
    Posted 09-14-2020 at 09:27 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    What a bad edging toy you were! But you did go above and beyond on your punishment, so maybe you're a really good edging toy!
    Thanks, even if it was just because I cant simple subtractions