Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 16 - menstrual cycle. Note: grim topic

Posted 04-09-2016 at 08:36 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-09-2016 at 09:35 PM by RainbowSky

Warning: not a very nice thing to write about and a bit grim

My last menstrual cycle started on the 22nd of April. I hate my period. Seriously. It is the worst thing in the world. I had dance training the day it started which I never look forward to. My period isn’t actually too bad on its first day but doing exercise always causes the flow to increase and then that causes the pain to increase. I also get really anxious when we do pair exercises at dance because period blood smells, and it doesn’t smell very nice so I get anxious that my partner (which in this case was male) will smell it.

By Tuesday I was in agony. I had a really bad stomach ache and my whole body was in pain from the exercises we had done the previous night. All I wanted to do was curl up with a hot water bottle in my bed and moan. Instead I had to get up and go to lectures. The pain was bearable but occasionally I got really sharp sudden pains and I’d wince slightly. A lot of my friends at uni are female so they feel my pain and realised what was going on. The boys are completely oblivious though which is perhaps a really good thing. After uni I spent the rest of the night curled up in bed with my hot water bottle and had a nice girly chat with my housemates.

Wednesday was one of the worst day. I was expecting it to be the worse but I was sorely mistaken. Usually my cycle lasts 5 days and the 3rd day is the worst in terms of pain. I have a relatively short day at uni on a Wednesday which I was pleased about, less so when I remembered I had a series of meetings that afternoon with various people at my students union. I was in so much pain I had to walk so slowly as I just couldn’t bear the pain. It was hard to concentrate in uni. The pain was giving me a headache and cramps and it was just hard to focus on anything. I then had all these meetings which was just long and my head felt funny so trying to focus on what was said and give intelligent replies was really hard. Then I was going to a concert with my sister who was coming up to meet me. I ended up having a really good time and forgetting about my pain as the support acts and the performers were incredible but I did still have cramps and it was hard to engage in conversation with my sister afterwards when we went for a drink as the pain just came back worse from standing up and jumping.

Thursday ended up being the worst day. I woke up in the morning and was in so much pain, I went back to sleep and missed one of my lectures before going in for my afternoon sessions. Thursday is a really long day for me as I have 9-3 followed by dance in the evening for 2 and a half hours. I didn’t do too badly during the day it was just at dance. I was still in pain from Monday’s training, which combined with more physical exercise just meant that my cramps were really strong, my pain increased, I could barely function and I then regretted it in the morning as I was aching and hurting everywhere.

Friday was a much calmer day, my blood flow suddenly stopped being really heavy and was really light. It was the last day of my period which was a sort of relief except I was travelling home for Easter so it meant I was stuck on a coach and a train hoping my flow was light so I didn’t leak. I didn’t which is a positive. Overall during my period I used 15 pads.

Word count: 662 (so not the full 1000)

P.S. Few questions from the boyfriend for anyone to answer:
  • Are you enjoying these posts?
  • I'm thinking of making Skye write a submissive application post to look for a master to increase her fun. Should she do this?
  • Also she recently had an awkward, slightly sexual encounter - would you like to hear about it?
  • Any ideas for her to improve your reading experience?
Posted in Topical
Views 965 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Are you enjoying these posts?
    Absolutely. She has the best blog posts in GD.
    Quote:
    I'm thinking of making Skye write a submissive application post to look for a master to increase her fun. Should she do this?
    I think she is ready to submit to a Master, and this will definitely accelerate her journey to self discovery. The question is - as her boyfriend, are you ready for her to take this step?
    Quote:
    Also she recently had an awkward, slightly sexual encounter - would you like to hear about it?
    Of course. Let's make this in to a new blog challenge - 999 words on the recent awkward slightly sexual encounter, while wearing only rubber pants, with bright red lipstick on lips and nipples.
    Quote:
    Any ideas for her to improve your reading experience?
    I suggest putting in a small paragraph (outside of the blog and word count) that describes how she felt, writing about it. The emotions and the level of arousal interest me.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Absolutely. She has the best blog posts in GD.

I think she is ready to submit to a Master, and this will definitely accelerate her journey to self discovery. The question is - as her boyfriend, are you ready for her to take this step?

Of course. Let's make this in to a new blog challenge - 999 words on the recent awkward slightly sexual encounter, while wearing only rubber pants, with bright red lipstick on lips and nipples.

I suggest putting in a small paragraph (outside of the blog and word count) that describes how she felt, writing about it. The emotions and the level of arousal interest me.
    Well that is pleasing to hear, but credit to all other bloggers on here - some of them are incredible as they are reporting real life situations. A lot of the posts that have been requested of me are using my imagination.

He says yes. As we are both asexual, physical contact of each other freaks us both out but he enjoys watching me get all embarrassed. So watching me follow out commands from others will be an interesting step for both of us to see if I enjoy it and if he enjoys... well I suppose "the show".

Not sure I can make it 999 words but I will give it a shot.

Thanks for the suggestion