Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2)

The weight of this sad time we must obey;
Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.
The oldest hath borne most: we that are young
Shall never see so much, nor live so long.
Rate this Entry

TV Licensing...

Posted 01-18-2008 at 07:54 AM by Sum

Are really annoying!

I don't have a tv licence

The reason, I DO NOT HAVE A TELEVISION SET!!!

So, even though I've told them in the past, they've continued to send me letter after letter with arsy comments and threats about how you can go to court if you don't have a tv licence but watch tv.

And today, I've received the worst one yet, no more the simple threats this one says that they will be proceeding to investigate my address.

It does however say i can inform them that i don't need a tv, but from past experience will they actually listen? I have my doubts.

They've given two options for contacting them, by phone which is not a free call number. It's one of those low call fixed rate numbers, that actually tend to e quite pricey in all. Or their website, which fails to load in my browser.

I can only see this issue continuing as i change address regularly at the moments as a student, so even if i tell them, next year i may well have the same issues come up.

Think i might just leave it and let them come search my room, waste them a bit of money and time.

/rant
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4364 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A really big hug!and a smile
  2. Old Comment
    I've read of this bullshit before. Best of luck fighting this fight.