Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

My Stinkn' Shyness!

Posted 12-07-2009 at 06:52 PM by lokelake

There was some religious talk today in my english calss, (I will not get into what it was about). I would have love to participate in it, but, my shyness prevented me from doing that.

If I wasn't shy, I would have gone on a rampage, lol.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1380 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Why did you not just ask Jesus for help? I hear he has a lot of strength!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    Why did you not just ask Jesus for help? I hear he has a lot of strength!
    Maybe Jesus thought that this time wasn't my time to show off. So maybe next time he will help.
  3. Old Comment
    It is the fear of what people will think. God can put the words in your mouth but you have to first open it and start talking. If you wait for some miraculous sign, it will never come. They are talking about something you know about, probably more so than the others. They already know your a religuous nut so what have you got to lose. Open up and talk, you will find that you become excited and can't stop talking and the words just pour out. Thats the help promised.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EnigmaNZ View Comment
    It is the fear of what people will think. God can put the words in your mouth but you have to first open it and start talking. If you wait for some miraculous sign, it will never come. They are talking about something you know about, probably more so than the others. They already know your a religuous nut so what have you got to lose. Open up and talk, you will find that you become excited and can't stop talking and the words just pour out. Thats the help promised.
    Actually, they don't know I am religious. I know words will pour out because one time in high school I managed to raise my hand in biology one day. The teacher took forever to call on me, yet she looked over at me many times. I spoke up because I think she was talking about the earth being millions of years old and scientists with their evolution. And words defiantly poured out. I was on a small "rampage."
  5. Old Comment
    You should have said something, I bet you knew loads as well. It would've been a good way to break the ice with your classmates. Next time, think, what's the worst that can happen? And just go for it.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    I bet you knew loads as well. .
    I don't know if I know loads lol, but I defiantly had loads to say.