Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > So far

Getdare is a one of a kind place. There are many different people with amazing personalities. The people are friendly, well most of them . Chatting is great and the stories are aswell. The truth and dare sections are really fun but the dare section threads sometimes become out of the ordinary. I have met many people during my time here and have been a master and slave quiet a few times. The slaves and masters are really fun to talk to and can become a big talk that lasts for hours. I have just had a long talk with bebe_gurl and I noticed how amazing people here are. Also I have written 2 stories. My old one is

Across the street

and my current one is Babysitter Mistress which is still being worked on .

I thank you all for such a great time here
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Life is a Nightmare/ Dejavu

Posted 10-22-2008 at 10:43 PM by tilly07
Updated 10-02-2009 at 04:15 PM by tilly07

Haha nvm, so lets forget this . No reason to have this as it's very old.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3204 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    5 stars. Your writing is incredible. I'm sorry to hear what happend, there are cruel people in this world and good job making the right decision to stop with the slave/dom. I support you 100% =)
  2. Old Comment
    She went way outta line and had no right to do what she did. She read the rules and should have obided by them. But its like you said. Becareful. Some people out there are just that sick and twisted. I thought she would have respected what I had asked of her. Believing and trusting in someone is hard. And you dont need to be treated like that ever again. If you give up on being a sub/dom.... I'll be right behind you. I'll support you and help you out. I'll be there when you need me. Your a really nice guy and really cool friend. ^.^

Sincerely
    BunnyOnPCP
  3. Old Comment
    Deffinitely a 5 star performance there. I am also frequently a slave, and I trust my Mistresses with my life, but there is always that sneaking feeling in the back of my mind that something may get out, and my life would be ruined. You mustn't just be afraid of sending pictures, you aren't safe just going on web cam. The PrtScn button can be a deadly key if hit at the right time, so be careful. Again a wonderful blog entry!