Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

So You Want Your Boyfriend To Dominate You

Posted 01-26-2014 at 12:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

I’ve had a recent surge of questions from eager, fairly inexperienced submissives wanting to know how they can turn their BF into the Dom of their dreams. I don’t know if anyone can deliver that kind of transformation on a blog - but here’s my best advice.

#1 Figure out what you want.

You need to decide exactly what it is you want, and that means writing it down. Blog about it. Write in a journal. I don’t care. Just get very, very clear what you want and what you don’t want....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

unlimited power

Posted 01-05-2014 at 11:32 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Here’s a question: What do you do with unlimited power over another human being?

Since my entire fetish is mind control - that is, the power to gain unlimited power over another human being by controlling their mind - it’s a question I have to ask myself often. Knowing what you are in the dark is the only way to keep yourself from becoming a hideously evil human being....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What it means to be a dominant.

Posted 01-04-2014 at 01:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

I frequently run across blogs where people make demands, “you must call me Sir,” or “you will obey me.” In my opinion, dominance is not something that someone can command of a submissive, it is something that is earned, like respect. The louder that you yell to demand it, the less likely it is that anyone will ever grant it.

To me, dominants are accepting. Accepting of self,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

housewife, a bimbo, a slave, a pet

Posted 12-16-2013 at 11:06 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

There is a difference between being a housewife and being a bimbo, but only very slight differences. This is a list of “Rules for a bimbo” that I have come across on a Bimbo blog, lets look!

1) Daddy is always right
2) All men are smarter than you
3) As a bimbo your only asset is your body
4) Offer Daddy your ass before your pussy
5) Always take his cum on your face
6) Always have a tan
7) Never have tan lines
8) Be nude or as close to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The subjection of women

Posted 11-23-2013 at 02:28 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Subjection: (noun) 1. The act of exercising lordship or control; dominion, domination, control. 2. Submission; obedience. 3. Subordination. 4. Subjugation. etc. (Source: an ancient OED)

Subjection: 1. forced submission to control by others. 2. the act of conquering; conquest. (Source: princeton.edu)

Conquest: (noun) 1. the act of conquering. 2. mastery of something difficult. 3. the act of winning the love or sexual favour of someone.

The subjection of women...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave girls and critics of relationships is devoted ...

Posted 11-08-2013 at 02:03 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Glance in eyes to slave Girl, before to reprobate her..
You know in life with others. And she 's not wearing underwear ...
It is possible to fuck in ass, and afterwards in a mouth... On laps to you will wash up your feet, and the belt itself will bring... Neither shame at it, nor honor... Simply whore - you will tell...
But who is now with her ?
But not in cuddles for a wife...
In fact she it does not for you. Tries me to please.
Even sometimes it is enough...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized