Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Anniversary Weekend Session Part 1

Posted 07-05-2014 at 12:43 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 07-05-2014 at 01:16 AM by Happy Me

This did not all fit in one blog, this is the first half:

Disclaimer: Deschut and I have been playing for a year now. Most of the things in this session are things that we have been working on for the entire time we have been playing together. This was by far the hardest session yet.

Why I am writing this:
This weekend is our one year anniversary, and this session was incredible, Deschut has never pushed me this hard, and I feel very proud of a few things in it, and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

♥ 365 days of being Deschut's subby ♥

Posted 06-29-2014 at 08:46 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 06-29-2014 at 09:21 PM by Happy Me

365 days...
and approximately...
146,000 spanks
43,800 kiks
16,425 nice words*
10,950 hours of laughing
7,761km between us
3,600 naughty pictures
2,555 edges
1,460 hours bound
1,000 (number of times I think of you each day.)
565 tasks
336 emails
295 reports
270 days of denial
210 hours on webcam
200 nights of sleeping tasks
184 dead batteries
111 hours of fucking myself with the dildo
38 new toys.
9 limits dropped
6 (times I've cried)
3 bumpy days
1 punishment*
365 days of feeling protected, cared for and loved
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first Sub - Part III

Posted 06-25-2014 at 03:44 AM by BrownDude25

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful sensation. My slave had slept besides me at night, wearing only her panties as instructed and had indeed woken up before me and was now sucking on my cock. It was a nice feeling to be woken up with someone sucking on your cock. I awoke to see her hungrily slurping on my dick. When she saw me looking at her she removed my cock from her mouth and asked “Goodmorning master, would you like to cum in my mouth or my pussy?” Now that’s what I’m talking about, good sub....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dom's first sub - I

Posted 06-20-2014 at 03:00 AM by BrownDude25

Hey, this is my first blog entry, and rightly enough, to commemorate my first d/s experience. I've been introduced to the bdsm lifestyle very recently (past 3-4 months) and am very intrigued by it. I was always confused as to whether I am a dom or a sub and hence often concluded I was a switch. But recently after my experience I've realised I'm more of a dom than a sub, however I do enjoy the occasional role reversal. Well enough of my banter, lets get down to the actual topic - My first experience with...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omegle

Posted 04-24-2014 at 03:46 AM by Pepe990

The other day I decided to go to omegle. Since I wear my ankle and wrist restraints, collar, and a gag every day at home, it turned out to be interesting. I ended up chatting with about 6 people. The first person was a girl. She only had a microphone but I could clearly understand her. I had to type my answer because I was gagged. We talked about random things at first. However then she took control and told me to put cloth pegs on my nipples and then rip them off. She thought that would hurt . Then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.

I love getDare!

Posted 03-30-2014 at 07:26 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

I used to be a lesbian.
Not just like “I kissed a girl, and I liked it!” But like a full on lesbian avenger, activist, “I am really really really gay.” kind of lesbian. I spent 20 years of my life in gay and lesbian bars, spoke to large crowds about what it is like to be gay.
I never really looked the part, but I sure did not want anything to do with a penis, and loved loved loved the women!
(and in case you are worried: this is not some like “christ cured me of my love for women”...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Inner Ring of the Seventh Circle

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:27 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 01-27-2014 at 03:51 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

every now and then I get asks from girls who want their partners to be more dominate and rough during sex.
of course the best way is to talk it over. some might not dare to speak about their needs.
here are some suggestions for those girls who want to get a little feel without exposing their submissive needs:

get yourself little challenges on the whole
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized