Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KNqT1H6U

Rate this Entry

KIK/PM dares

Posted 05-24-2016 at 02:51 AM by KNqT1H6U
Updated 05-26-2016 at 08:12 PM by KNqT1H6U

Here is a little list of my KIK/PM dares, you can send it to me on Kik :

and I will have to do it with picture / video proof if you like, if I fail you may give me a penalty within my limits.

KIK/PM me "STRIP" and I'll have to strip naked within 5 minutes from I read it, if I late you may give me a penalty.

KIK/PM me "COMMANDO" and I'll not wear any underwear the next day.

KIK/PM me "TIE" and I'll have to tie up my balls the next hour and don't use underwear.

KIK/PM me "OBEY" and I will do every dare you give me in the next 3 days . (within limits)

KIK/PM me "ADD" and I'll add any PM dares of your choice

KIK/PM me "EDIT" and I'll edit any PM dares of your choice

KIK/PM me "ONE BY ONE" and any sequence of clothes (socks, shirt, pants, underwear). I will start stripping in that order and send you a pic after each step.

KIK/PM me "PROOF" and I add you to my picture/video proof KIK group.
(Or just scan this: )

KIK/PM me "GROUP" and you can invite me to a Kik group and I will have to complete 5 picture/video proof dare in the group before I may leave the group again.

KIK/PM me "OUTSIDE" and I'll have to strip naked outside within 24 hours from I read it

KIK/PM me "PLAY" and I'll roll a dice to see how many minutes I have to play with my Cock and Balls.

KIK/PM me "OPEN AND DROP" and I'll open my pants and let them fall on video on the spot you may just see my underwear or maybe I am in commando or my balls tied up.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2119 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments