Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.33 average.

Take care of me

Posted 04-29-2019 at 01:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-29-2019 at 02:04 PM by Butterfly

So, this Butterfly is sick and I guess it is making me realize just how important it is for me to have somebody in my life who takes care of me.

Mr. Devious is so wonderful at doing that. He does the housework that I don't like doing, or don't have time for. He cooks for me. He lets me sleep in, puts gas in my car, buys me medicine, put bandaids on me, and gives me snuggles.

Feeling as though I am being taken care of is important to me from a D/s stand point as well. How
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

My view on punishments

Posted 04-15-2019 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-15-2019 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly

I am pretty sure that I have blogged about a similar topic in the past, but talking to a friend recently, I had a few points come up that I thought I wanted to get written out to share with others.

Punishment vs. Funishment
First of all, I want to state that I take punishments very seriously, both as a Domme and a sub. I know that a lot of people like, what I call, funishments. This is the fantasy of being "punished" or in trouble and being subjected to something like
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Babbling Butterfly

Posted 04-10-2019 at 08:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Usually I think of the title of my blog before I start to write. They usually come to me pretty easily, but this time ... well I don't know what I am even going to write ...

I guess I will just start writing and see where it leads ...

It has been a week since I was "released" from the care of Dr. Dom. Honestly, I have been feeling kind of lost. It has been an emotional roller coaster. One second I feel sad. Sad for him, sad for me ... I feel empty. But then I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.91 average.

What goes up, must come down

Posted 04-02-2019 at 11:03 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One downside to sharing my triumphs so openly to all of you, is having to share the tribulations. I strive to be an open person. I want to share with people the truth. I don't like to play games or hide behind a veil that makes my life seem full of rainbows and glitter and sunshine all the time.

I bravely put myself out there for people to see the things I have overcome and accomplished, but I don't minimize or downplay the struggles that I face on the way.

However, sharing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Things I learned in chat today

Posted 04-01-2019 at 03:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I needed some major cheering up. I got some sad news while I was chatting away in chat. Not only was everybody super supportive, but things turned very silly and it really helped me stop focusing on being overwhelmingly sad. With their help, I was able to get through the rest of my work day.

I wanted to share some of the life lessons that I learned today:

Quote:
Life pro tip, be careful what you insert into holes in your body you may not be able to easily remove.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized