Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 12

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:46 AM by MsX

On day 12 I did a punishment sent to me by PM

I would like you to, in no less than 500 words for each, describe why you are a slut. That means dressing, mannerisms and sexual encounters. Each of those is a different section and deserves its own 500 word paragraph. Be very descriptive. If you go over 500 words, you'll get bonus points.

You are to be naked and on your knees as you type it, if not possible naked, standing with your legs as far apart as you can. For every period, you are to spank each breast. For every comma, each ass cheek. For every sentence, your pussy. You are also to keep yourself on edge for the writing and 15 minutes after you send it.

You will do this with a butt plug in your ass and gagged with your dirty panties.
You cannot orgasm until five people you have given you up ushers agree that you can.

To prepare for the day's detention, I stripped naked and put in my lubed-up butt plug. I knelt down in my slut corner and put my laptop on a low table there. I started by bringing myself to the edge, and maintained this throughout the session by playing gently with my pussy.

Writing this essay was more difficult than the previous ones, because it went into so much more detail and was longer than usual. Writing it naked, plugged, horny and kneeling made me feel very exposed.

When I was finished I counted the periods (71), commas (62) and sentences (71). This meant 71 spanks to each breast, 62 to each ass cheek and 71 to my pussy. I administered them with a ruler, kneeling in my slut corner, spreading my legs further for the pussy spanks.

This took the full hour. It was more of a mental pursuit than the previous detentions, and was a little different. I was glad to see the end of it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1966 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments