Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Male chastity - Devices and belts

Posted 07-26-2017 at 01:29 PM by CSasha

Since I have seen and experienced a couple of male chastity devices, I like to share my current view on them. They all share the basic principle to cover the growth of the penis with an open, bend or short, closed tube which is attached to a kind of ring between the balls and the body. The problem with these is, that either due to the weight of such metal devices or due to an erection even with plastic devices the penis in the tube pulls forward the ring on the other side of the balls. The balls in the sack are pretty flexible, as well as a flat (blood) penis, so either the subject can get out with some effort or the balls are more painfully squeezed by the ring than preventing erection. So far, unless the ring is not bound to the body by a belt, rope, harness or something else, male chastity devices are more of a mind fuck than a solid thing for real. Though, with costs between around 30€ and 200€ in my country, it's affordable to start and experiment with. Just my current opinion.

Now I don't have any experience with male chastity belts, but I have looked at some. With costs of 600€ at least, those should be a more thoughtful and well-considered purchase. But they might deliver the real thing.

What's your experience?
Posted in Toys
Views 6706 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    We used 6 devices the Smaller the better and a single solid ring rather than one with a hinge is betterrible. As for locks a integrated look is better than a padlock.

The Pico birdcage or a small metal cage worked the best in terms of comfort and hygiene
  2. Old Comment
    Really? You can get out? Even a CB-6000?
    These are so popular I'd think they would be good!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Really? You can get out? Even a CB-6000?
    These are so popular I'd think they would be good!
    The issue is the ring around the ball sack as a basic principle. Either it is too wide, you don't guess how thin and flexible that body part can be, or it is so tight that it threatens health, regarding blood circulation and so. Remember if you clamped it completely, according to my knowledge you have 20 minutes before you permanent damage. And it does get worse with an erection. Maybe cages out of rings have less of a problem because the force gets into pushing the cock into the rings. *ouch* But I don't know.
    In general I find it difficult to attach anything to the human body.

Should I once be able to send you the spanking machine, I could include a chastity device so you could try yourself.
    Updated 07-27-2017 at 06:33 AM by CSasha
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    We used 6 devices the Smaller the better and a single solid ring rather than one with a hinge is betterrible. As for locks a integrated look is better than a padlock.

The Pico birdcage or a small metal cage worked the best in terms of comfort and hygiene
    Many thanks for this feedback. I'll have a look at it.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Should I once be able to send you the spanking machine, I could include a chastity device so you could try yourself.
    You are just too generous...
    I actually have been thinking about getting one. Stay tuned for a thread that might be posted soon.
  6. Old Comment
    Try Getting them from China DH Gate sells loads of versions for a fifth of the price of Western Websites we bought 5 for the price of one from Love Honey
  7. Old Comment
    I've tried a couple of those myself. And I haven't found any device that I can wear for a longer time. Best so far is a new device I got off of China. Hard plastic, solid rings of different sizes and integrated lock. But still not good for an extended time. I'd be really interested in trying a belt as well, once. China prices seem pretty reasonable on them.
  8. Old Comment
    The jailbird cage worked well for me. Except for one small problem. I'm a shrinker... I think the term is turtled. So, when it was cooler, I did slip out just because of that. But agreed with MrCharcol, the smaller the better. You don't want room to grow. And the plastic ones could break. Plus, being big and bulky, wouldn't they get in the way much?