Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Manbearpig's 2010 reflection/2011 looking forward Blog Post

Posted 01-01-2011 at 12:07 AM by Manbearpig

I hope everyone had/is having a great New Year's (Eve/Night/Day). I did this last year and I enjoyed it so I am doing it again. It is just a little reflection of 2010 and what I get to look forward to in 2011. Before I start, I hate New Year's Eve/Day between 11:30 PM-12:30 AM and again after 1:30 AM. It is amateur hour outside. Alcoholics stay inside to drink New Years because it brings out the worst people. I can't go out to eat at the only place that is open (White Castle) without fear of dying by a drunk driver. However, the prospect of another year IS exciting and the one that just went by as well.

I have learned a lot in 2010. Girls, politics, school (in no particular order). Maybe things didn't work out as well as I wanted to. But I am happy. That is the most important thing to me. Live no regrets (I know no a lot of a reflection, but it works)

2011 I have to be myself. I can't be anyone else. I have to be happy and live the life I like and like I said I can't live in the past. I have to live in the now.

So to everyone, even if 2010 wasn't the best for you and maybe 2011 got off to a bad start, there are 365 days for something good to happen. So I hope they are all good
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 943 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments