Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JulieString

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My sexual rules

Posted 04-02-2016 at 04:15 PM by JulieString
Updated 04-05-2016 at 01:40 AM by JulieString

Hello everyone !
I have a dare to make me have some rules of my sexual life.

First I can't use any birth control. If a guy insist to wear a condom and I have to fuck him because of a dare, I have to do it but the man don't count in the dare, I have to do another.

Second I can't tell a man my birth control status or tell a man where to cum, unless a dare ask for it. If the guy ask if I'm on birth conrol, I have to tell him the truth. If he asks if he can cum inside me, or where I want him to cum, I have to answer "You can cum anywhere you want, but don't tell me beforehand, just do it. Unless you want me to beg for it somewhere, then I'll beg for it wherever you want."

Third, I am not allowed to have an orgasm, unless someone gives me permission. It can be the guy that's fucking me, or any person. However, any time I get horny, I have to play with myself to the edge of orgasm the first chance I have. I also must play with myself to the edge of orgasm each morning.

And the man who ask me that tell me to fuck at least 6 new mens every two weeks.

I'll post all my sexual encounter on this blog from now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3580 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have a man do me today after work.

I go to a bar and search a man alone. I find one cute so I go to his table.
    I talk to him a little before asking him if he want to fuck me. He don't hesitate before telling me yes.
    After that we go to my home and we fuck. He want to wear a condom but I tell him that it's ok without and he do me raw.
    He just tell me when he'll cum, then he pull out and put his cock inside my mouth just before filling my mouth with his thick cum.
  2. Old Comment
    Today I have fuck another man.

I bump on him on the stairs of my building, he come to see someone else. But after taking, he promise me to go see me after. He come at my appartment after 2 hours and we talk few before statring kissing each other.
    He ask me to wear condom but I tell him that I don't have any problem without and he don't put it on his cock. And soon, after a quick fellation and licking my wet pussy a little, he was fucking my pussy raw, deep and slow.
    He fuck me nicely and make me cum two times before cumming deep in my pussy, making me cum another time because of the excitation of the risk.
  3. Old Comment
    Yes each time I ask him if I can cum and he tell me to cum
  4. Old Comment
    Yesterday I fuck a new man again.

This time it was when I go shopping that I see a nice man. I talk to him and tell him that if he want my pussy, he just have to ask. And he ask me. :-)
    So we go in this car until we find a deserted parking. All the time he drive he had his hand on my pussy, touching me and making me totally wet. So when he just stop the car, I am very hungry for sex and I just suck him good before we use the back seat to fuck. He was happy not to use a condom and ask me if I was on the pill. He allow me to cum once and after that pull out and finish on my face.
  5. Old Comment
    Today, no fuck except if I have some dare because I'm just ovulating.