Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

May I please pee?

Posted 06-22-2017 at 03:41 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

One of my all time favorite rules, one that started with Asslvr way WAY back, was having to ask permission to go pee.

Before that, I had a Dom who didn't make me ask to pee, but I had a condition that when I went pee, I wasn't allowed to wipe. I hated this rule, and back then I didn't realize I was allowed to complain. It made me feel dirty and embarrassed in a bad way. I even ended up getting a kidney infection because I held my pee so often.

So when Asslvr suggested some bathroom control, I was very hesitant and I didn't think I was going to like it at all, but I am glad we tried because I loved it!!!

Still to this day it is my favorite rule!

I like that asking, especially at the beginning was really hard for me. It made me embarrassed and blushy, but not in a bad way. My voice would get all small and I would hide my face and I could never actually say the words. I would try my best to get around saying things like "pee" and would instead say "bathroom".

Asslvr would further tease me by making me describe going pee, or tell me he wanted me to leave the door open, or talk to him on the phone so he could hear.

I loved the suspense of not knowing whether he would say yes right away. Or maybe he would say no. Or maybe I could only pee if I completed a small task, such as touching my clit for 30 seconds, or doing 5 jumping jacks, or rolling a dice.

Most of all though, I really enjoyed the control aspect. Knowing that I couldn't go if he didn't say yes. Knowing that I needed to plan my bathroom breaks so that I could ask him, knowing he may not be able to answer right away.

Feeling the urge to pee grow as I waited for his response or as I waited for him to finally say yes.

Getting more and more desperate as he made me wait.

That is why I love asking to pee! So many reasons that make it so much fun!
Views 947 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I loved it too when I had do ask you! I didn't have a problem with the asking itself although it was always via text of course. Might be harder verbally.

You said you hated not being allowed to wipe. I can relate to that too because even though I'm a guy, I do usually wipe as well because otherwise there are still drops and I hate that.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I loved it too when I had do ask you! I didn't have a problem with the asking itself although it was always via text of course. Might be harder verbally.

You said you hated not being allowed to wipe. I can relate to that too because even though I'm a guy, I do usually wipe as well because otherwise there are still drops and I hate that.
    It was hard to even ask in writing for me at first, but over time it got easy. I still struggle with asking out loud sometimes. I get blushy so easily.

I hate when I go to a bathroom and there is no toilet paper and I have to drip dry, I just feel gross and dirty and icky. So to have to do that all the time was the worst!
  3. Old Comment
    I agree, toilet control is very very hot. Sometimes Sir locks me in my chastity belt and I'm completely dependant on Sir to give me the code to unlock myself and pee. He then makes me do jumping jacks, or sing stupid songs before I can go. And I have to describe everything. I once had to give him 25 reasons before being allowed to pee (I'm quite proud that I managed to spin it in such a way that not being allowed would have resulted in certain death for me.)
    Sir even made me wait so long once, that I lost all control and peed in my pants. That was embarrassing...

We don't do it often, but I really love it. It makes me feel like I'm seriously under control.