Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Cassandra and bets

Posted 02-05-2018 at 05:47 PM by CSasha

Inspired by this recent post by Lemuricon

I don't like bets in my daily life. Very rarely buying a single lottery ticket is the closest I do. I also rejected any Truth or Dare in my life so far until I discovered this page.

My experience so far with bets are mostly very harmless one, a single game of battleships I lost with the result of a cold shower (hate that) (and yes, technically it's not a bet but a simple game ante, but even that is nothing I usually do). So when ChubbyShySissy asked me to run a vote against her, with the loser having to create a deepthroat thread, I usually would have simply said "No". I have done so often enough before, and still do.

Well, sometimes I try out new things. I lost. Would you believe it?
So I got that thread, which pretty much aroused me so much I created crazy rules to let people add plenty of deepthroats to do for me. For once, because I love to create games and optimize the rules for fun. So I gave a lot of incentives to help the thread grow by more people and very frequent posts. The most simple mechanic for that are rewards, like being able to add more.

I have to admit that I have a kink for unfairness against me (for which I expect to me redeemed and loved in the end, once I endured the unjustified misery). So I build in a catch22 (you have a choice but you are fucked up one way or the other), like me having to post to not give the people more to add, but also granting the post after me an option to post more.

Another crazy thing was to incentivize my friendly posters to use math. Adding the post id of prime number posts added plenty. During the thread I got very aroused up to being into a feverish heat of horniness granting more and more.

I don't know how much it was at this time or between being highly aroused, but I played around with bets. They allowed me to drag some people with me to do kinky stuff who were eager for it or not careful or thoughtful enough (I was sweet and mean as usual not too go too far with anyone but pushing them to risk and do twisted stuff). But I also went risky and plain dumb myself which got me thousands of more deepthroats just by simple bets by Lemuricon alone, again with a catch22 betting on a certain amount of posts or added amounts in a certain time so I was incentivized to push the posts and therefore adds on my own threads. Irrational, but very hot.

I ended up with over 90,000 deepthroats to do. So far, it took me weeks and months to do around one third of them. It's sometimes hot, but still a lot to do.

But I also dragged Lemuricon into doing deepthroats at all. As a starter, he now has 3,000 deepthroats to do in total, only some of them already completed. He is a starter. Lemuricon can bargain hard but also be very generous. The good thing is our communication and flexibility. So far we are both open to adapt and change the rules and bets we made with each other to keep each other comfortable but on the healthy hook. That's a real good play relationship so far.

As some others, Lemuricon helps me to get my deepthroats done over time by giving me rewards. You can read at the end of my thread for details and reports.

Lemuricon and I made another bet about who finished first. I have had and still have many different thoughts, moods and feelings about it. Partly, I meaningly thought I might trick him and quickly finish my deepthroats before he has any chance. I had a time when I blocked him from completing any, but then I had to notice while doing deepthroats is hot for me, I just cannot keep up such an incredible speed with them, not while staying sane and healthy. On the other hand, I sometimes was and am lethargic about it. Shall he win if he wants. And then I am sometimes kinda playful, give him a chance, lure him out and see how he does.

Frankly, I did 3,000 deepthroats today, in one session. So I would have completed his deepthroats with that alone. On the other hand, he is a starter, but he got into it and could push through. There is probably much more thrill in there for him than for me.

Could I finish soon? No way. He is probably very right in guessing I need at least two more months. Just look at how long it took me though I had time in my vacation. I hesitate with doing them a lot. And now I got my daily life as an obstacle.

It's an open thing. I am much more thrilled by our play relationship and how we care for each other than by the bet itself.
Views 2542 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you a lot for this post.
    It helps me a lot to understand you better.
    I'm glad though you like the interaction, someone I.

Thank you a lot for gifting me your time.
  2. Old Comment
    You are very welcome. It's a pleasure. Thank you for your time and care.
  3. Old Comment
    Good to learn about your mindset more. That thread was such fun partly because of how many people got into it but, for me anyway, how you just couldn't stop digging that hole with side bets and new incentives which just seemed to spiral & how your subby mindset just continued to trap you into accepting more & more. I used to think I was my "unfairness kink" (that's a good way of putting it) was pretty rare so glad I'm not the only one who get's aroused at unjustified odds/punishments.

I think the good thing about kinky bets is that it allows you to push on a little further than you would normally as there's some shared risk. Part of your mind thinks the worse will never happen so you end up taking on more than you would normally.
    Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:52 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline