Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

diapered slave

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:08 PM by bbydpr

I was told to do this:
Well in that case, I think that you should take some laxatives, put on a diaper, then go out when you start feeling some pressure. You may only mess while you are talking to someone, try not to make it noticeable and keep talking as if nothing happened. Once you get home you are to report how it went, who you talked to and if you think they noticed.

Here is my report on how it went

i felt a need to go before i even read your message as i hadn;t...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hidden Public dare involving diapers

Posted 09-14-2020 at 11:12 AM by bbydpr

I was dared to go to a mall wearing a diaper, and wet it while there. Then change and carry the wet diaper with me until i left.....

well: I went beyond that
I went to the mall, wet myself while walking around. After about an hour of walking around with a wet diaper, I went to the bathroom to change. Someone else came in behind me...this scared me a little.
I went into the stall, closed the door and changed my diaper. I'm sure the other person in the next stall heard...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-18-2020 at 11:33 AM by bbydpr
Updated 12-23-2020 at 01:26 PM by bbydpr

diaper check i will tell you the current state of my diaper

under i will wear a pair of underpants inside of my diaper and soak them in piss

video i will watch a diaper video of your choice.(post link in pm)

pacifier i will use a baby pacifier for 1 hour

dirty x i will stay in a dirty diaper for x amount of minutes note cannot exceed 2 hours (120 minutes)

bottle i will drink out of a baby bottle

you can suggest others...
Posted in Uncategorized