Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

atownesq Report.

Posted 10-12-2014 at 01:00 PM by thiskittykat

First roll a dice. Times the number by 5, and that's how long you will spend in the corner. Set a timer. You will be naked, put your buttplug in, clothespins on your nipples, and wear your ball gag. Take with you a wooden spoon, a raw egg, and a quarter.

You will blindfold yourself, hold the quarter to the wall with your nose, and balance the egg on the top of your head. If at any point your drop the quarter, immediately spank yourself 10 times hard on each ass cheek with the wooden spoon. If you lose the egg from the top of your head, double your time, then when you are done break 11 more eggs over your head, and give each ass cheek 100 spanks before cleaning up.

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck! ;-)

My Report: first of all im not going to crack 11 eggs over my head. thats like a punishment not suitable for a dare...
that said, first in stripped naked and placed the clothespins on my nipple ( the past week or two ppl keep torturing my nipple...) after i placed the butt plug in and gagged myself. i already had one egg ready, the spoon and a quarter. now i had to hold the coin to the wall with my nose and keep the egg on my head and keep it from rolling off. the egg was no problem but i probably drop that quarter like 5 times. i gave myself 10 slaps on each cheek after i dropped it. i thought i was never going to finish this. i only had to do it in 15 minutes since i rolled a 3. but still. i managed to keep the coin there for 15 minutes after 50 slaps to each cheek later. then after i spanked myself 100 times each cheek. which really hurt. after my cheeks were red and hurting i went into the shower and busted the raw egg over my head, just the one. i kinda regret doing so, since now my hair was nasty but it washed out pretty well so it was a good thing.

Views 1140 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments