Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 6

Posted 12-20-2009 at 12:39 PM by pisspants
Tags crotch, oil, pants

Although it was dark, if anyone came close they would have seen my shirt covered in mayo and ketchup and plastered to my chest. Mayo was also seeping through the material of my trousers making it lool like they were foaming.

I found a secluded spot to open the bottle of oil but before I could do that, a great white dog suddenly came out of nowhere and started sniffing at my crotch very determinedly. Maybe it wanted some honey or mayo and perhaps it liked eggs but it was very interested in my crotch which of course was packed with the various foodstuffs I had recently put down there. Anyhow, while I was wondering what to do and how to get away from the dog, its unseen owner called it and it bounded off into the dark, never to be seen again.

I could now get back to opening the oil - except that I couldn't. It was dark and I couldn't see the bottle very well and my hands and fingers were all slippy and messy and I could not get a proper grip. I decided the only thing to do was to go down to near the park entrance where there was a street light that would enable me to see what I was doing.

So down the hill to stand under the steet lamp. And yes, I could see what I was doing but also I was now fully illuminated under the lamp and in the park entrance not that far away were three teenage youths with a dog. Could they see the mess I was in as I stood under the lamp to open the oil? They gave me a few looks but decided not to investigate. I got the top off the oil and then quickly vanished into the darkness myself.

I headed back to the shelter again and proceded to pour to oil all over myself. Over my head and my leather jacket, over my shirt (outside and inside), down the back of my neck, down my pants etc until it was all used up and a full bottle of cooking oil goes a long long way. When I was done there was not an inch of my clothing or on my body that was not running in oil....to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2481 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments