Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Do you have problems in life??

Posted 03-21-2010 at 09:08 AM by Mere
Updated 03-21-2010 at 09:14 AM by Mere

When someone is upset, they ask God for help. They pray to God to take all their problems, so they are happy.
I too get upset, many times, but I pray to God to give me strength to face my problems. Life is not about having no problems and easy going. Life will never have a meaning then, it would be so boring. We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days and only then we would cherish every second of good times.
We should not be cowards, and say that we are sick of life, we want to die or tell God that take our problems. Pray to God to give you the courage, to face the hurdles, so one day, when you look back, you feel proud of yourself for being the one who could cope up with everything life gave you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7455 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I personally don't believe in God, so I don't pray but... In hindsight, it is better to ask for strength but when you're in the middle of a ton of problems and you really can't see a way out, asking for all the problems to be taken, or wishing for death is the most natural reaction.

I do agree with the "We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days" though ^^
    Posted 03-21-2010 at 09:21 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Comment
    I personally don't believe in God, so I don't pray but... In hindsight, it is better to ask for ...I do agree with the "We realize the value of good days when we have seen the bad days" though ^^
    This is obviously not for atheists, and if our natural reaction is so pessimistic, life would give that to you. You talk about deaths, you would die sooner than you should.
    Changing ourself, so we look at everything with a positive approach, is the best way out to any kind of problem.
  3. Old Comment
    I wish death alot I've prayed to god i never reicieved any help like when I prayed for my now dead grandfather and my grandmother who is battling breast cancer and prayed for my parents to stop fightig and for some of my more personal problems I lost faith in Jesus
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Liger View Comment
    I wish death alot I've prayed to god i never reicieved any help like when I prayed for my now dead grandfather and my grandmother who is battling breast cancer and prayed for my parents to stop fightig and for some of my more personal problems I lost faith in Jesus
    Remember what happed to Job, Liger. God put Job through tests, to see if he would lose faith in God or not. Today God still tests us to see if we will lose faith in him or not. Job 3:10 is a great example here, "Should we only accept good from God and not adversity?"
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I said in my first post, life gives you the more of what you think of. Think of parents being unwell, they will be. God tests you, its a shame you lost faith in Jesus, cause he never fails..he loves us, and we should not let him down!
  6. Old Comment
    I totally agree with mereslutgirl.
  7. Old Comment
    The thig is I can't believe in a god that won't help me
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    The thig is I can't believe in a god that won't help me
    God wont help you with everything. A lot of terrible things happened to me and my family but, we still believe in God. Even if God never helps us, we still believe in him.
  9. Old Comment
    If he dosent help me how do I know he exist and really cares about all of us
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    The bible also says, "People will look for signs, but they won't get one." So you must be looking for signs, but, God wants you to believe in him without a sign.

Yeah, I am very religious.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    If you don't believe it doesn't mean it doesn't exist..!!
    Simple as that!
    God tests us, and we should pass it by not failing him.