Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

12th December

Posted 12-13-2014 at 05:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So let's start with an apology. I have been away because I have been on my period and so therefore haven't been able to do much but I have also left university for christmas and as such have moved into a new house because my family moved while I was away. This has taken some adjustment and although it is a reason for being absent it is not acceptable so I am sorry.

Moving on to yesterday. So I was home alone with my dad's girlfriend - although she went out for most of the day. I wrote my usual whore and slut on my thighs and after everyone had left the house has my breakfast out of a bowl on the floor like a pet. This was scary as I didn't know if the others had come home or anything.

I also had to colour my nipples in using red lipstick and write 'fuck me' and an arrow pointing down to my pussy. This was also very exhilarating as I wasn't sure if people would see.

My day in general was pretty dull as I just stayed in the house but I took my brother to a christmas fair in the afternoon and when people looked at me I felt little tingles because of my secrets

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 629 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments